GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EGG CREDIT CARD - AKTIV DCA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EGG CREDIT CARD - AKTIV DCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EGG CREDIT CARD - AKTIV DCA

An account becomes SB 6 years and 1 month after the last payment. Send the SB letter if you receive any letters after that time.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks thats great!!

- - - Updated - - -

Enforceable

Comment

Rossendales have given up and passed it back to Aktiv again. Now received letter from McKenzie Hall requesting payment in full.

Comment

Sounds like the timing makes that a good letter to ignore Have you checked the exact last payment date or when the last aknowlegement of the debt was?
          When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

I am trying hard to ascertain the last payment but struggling to find exact date - I think it is approx November this year - so a few weeks away. I sent a £1 for CCA and they took it as payment (last year) but I disuted that this was not a payment and put in writing. The CCA request stated !...the £1 is for the CCA only and no other purpose...) thanks

Comment

Keep your head down and let us know the content of anything they send, Traveller

Elsa x

Comment

Just wanted to pop in and say all the best with this mate. You are almost home and dry.
                When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks - I have been checking documentation . Last payment was end of October 2008 . I can tell as I have statements from 2008. However at some point after that they have taken my CCA fee of £1 (when I didn't fully understand!!) and reduced the balance by £1. During the six years I was hounded by several DCA's threatening court and I have copy letter of offering to make a payment arrangement (under stress - which I put in the letter) but I never paid anything as by then I had consulted forums and sent CCA off etc. Would this count as acknowledgement? When is best to send SB letter please or is it best to wait until further action is taken?. I paid PPI on this which doesn't entirely wipe the debt out but would make a hole in it I think

Comment

received letter from Some company that has taken over from Aktiv - requesting I keep up my payment arrangement with McKenzie Hall. I don't have a payment arrangement!! Haven't paid anything for over six years now - however have letter from March 2009 (almost six years) where I have intended to make payment arrangement but never did. Can anyone help with whether to send SB lette or not - worried new company will start court proceedings thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVELLER View Post
                      received letter from Some company that has taken over from Aktiv - requesting I keep up my payment arrangement with McKenzie Hall. I don't have a payment arrangement!! Haven't paid anything for over six years now - however have letter from March 2009 (almost six years) where I have intended to make payment arrangement but never did. Can anyone help with whether to send SB lette or not - worried new company will start court proceedings thanks
                      You can relax.

See what happens - if they push let me know. Easy to resolve.

Did you ever get confirmation by letter that it's SB - if so keep it very safe (and send me a copy please - as per your other thread) thanks.
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVELLER View Post
                        received letter from Some company that has taken over from Aktiv
                        Who has taken over? If that letter is from PRA Group then that's just a name change for Aktiv Kapital.

If the debt is SB then the debt is SB

Comment

thanks - its just the letter I sent in March 2009 I am worried it is an acknowledgement but i didn't pay anything I know for definite when last payment was paid and by that its SB
                          Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                          Who has taken over? If that letter is from PRA Group then that's just a name change for Aktiv Kapital.

If the debt is SB then the debt is SB

Comment

Working...
                          X