GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hello...i need help! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello...i need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello...i need help!

If everybody could use it I would publish it. This is something very personal that DS happens to know about. It is honestly something I would rather NOT be able to use, but as I can, I do.

Sorry if this sounds muddled, but as I say it's very personal and not something I'd go into in public, nor would it benefit anyone for me to do so.

Comment

Caspar, fair nuff mate.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I personally never found Egg reasonable and still don't.

They were the first to Default me when I got into diffs 5 years ago and they chucked me off to CapQuest. CapQuest gave me hell til I discovered these forums and then the Fight Back started. Got shot of CrappyQuest real quick and now have a juicy £2K PPI claim against Egg with the FOS.

I have since started repaying Egg what I can afford - but direct - circumventing their DCAs.

Comment

Thanks Niddy,

Sorry been away for a few days so not had a chance to check my thread and it seems it has been busy

Thanks DS for the input, i don't know where Egg came from I'm not with them ( i guess my user name has got confused with 'Egg') but its ok. I can see where your coming from. For myself i think it would be best to get defaulted and not have the issue of it remaining on my credit file for ages.

Thanks for the information i sort of knew i had to do a DMP but was not sure was even thinking of an IVA but i don't think my situation is that bad yet! I just did not know which way to go about it. So i hope the £1.00 cheque is all clear now. I am just waiting replies from then to arrange a DMP, I hope they all accept and give me time to get back to normal.

I sent of a CCA off last week to RBoS so i will await reply

Yes, you are right Niddy (Sorry i tend to panic first and not read things clearly!!) They have served me a letter stating "important you should read this carefully ....Default Notice served under section 87 (1)of the consumer credit act 1974. Then gave me until the end of the month to come up with total amount for Dec & Jan.

They also sent me a letter disguised as a wage slip asking me to call them otherwise someone will be paying me a visit in 3 days time- I obviously know what to do here, ignore it!

That is the update so far....

Comment

Originally posted by eggy2011 View Post
            Yes, you are right Niddy (Sorry i tend to panic first and not read things clearly!!) They have served me a letter stating "important you should read this carefully ....Default Notice served under section 87 (1)of the consumer credit act 1974. Then gave me until the end of the month to come up with total amount for Dec & Jan.

They also sent me a letter disguised as a wage slip asking me to call them otherwise someone will be paying me a visit in 3 days time- I obviously know what to do here, ignore it!

That is the update so far....
            Hiya, ok so that is a default notice - please email it to me using the link below in my signature called "E-Mail CCA"

don't do anything til you email it to me and get the CCA - obviously continue to cease repayments as well..... i'll update when you email me the default notice to check over!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Hiya, ok so that is a default notice - please email it to me using the link below in my signature called "E-Mail CCA"

don't do anything til you email it to me and get the CCA - obviously continue to cease repayments as well..... i'll update when you email me the default notice to check over!
              No problemo, i will get these over to you ASAP, as I don't have a scanner might have to use the crappy camera on my phone.

Comment

Working...
              X