GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script First reply from DCA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First reply from DCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First reply from DCA

Yes I'm still paying them.

Comment

would it be worth doing a diary...?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well the simple answer , now that you know it is UE is to stop paying. The idea being that after 6 years with no payment or acknowledgement of the debt it becomes statute barred.

Doesn't mean you ignore them though,when they write to you or sell the account on, that is where you reply telling them it is in dispute etc

Comment

OK thanks. I'll stop paying them and also the M&S one that Niddy and Paul are dealing with at the moment.

Comment

Thanks all.I'm on the road to SB with 3 of my 'debts' and now turn to the last and most problematic. This was to RBS,and they obtained a CCJ against me approx. 8 months ago because at that time I was foolishly following the 3-letter/estoppel/Bills of Exchange Act shit. Result 1 CCJ. So the question now is can I go through the same CCA £1 procedure even though there is a CCJ registered for this same 'debt'?

Comment

Originally posted by cader View Post
              Thanks all.I'm on the road to SB with 3 of my 'debts' and now turn to the last and most problematic. This was to RBS,and they obtained a CCJ against me approx. 8 months ago because at that time I was foolishly following the 3-letter/estoppel/Bills of Exchange Act shit. Result 1 CCJ. So the question now is can I go through the same CCA £1 procedure even though there is a CCJ registered for this same 'debt'?
              Ouch - can't believe you went onto credit card killer or the likes..... however sadly as they have judgment, you can't really do much now - if you have no assets then they cannot enforce payment as such, can they
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'll stop paying them and also the M&S one that Niddy and Paul are dealing with at the moment.
                I can't find any posts for this one Is it a storecard which was *transformed* into a credit card by any chance

Comment

Hi. Ok,sad that I'm stuck with it then but then some you win,some you lose. But if I did get the paperwork from them under CCA and it was shown to be UE,did they not obtain that CCJ under false pretences and evidence?? And yes,Niddy,how I wish I'd found your site first instead of those BS merchants. The one positive thing I did get from that site was the balls to stand up against these people.

Hi planB. I did refer to this M&S one in my post on 21st March,albeit referred to as a bank. And yes storecard to credit card and so UE. Best wishes.

Comment

Hi planB. I did refer to this M&S one in my post on 21st March,albeit referred to as a bank. And yes storecard to credit card and so UE.
                    That's good to hear

Plan B was Mayhew in the Santander vs Mayhew case so if you want any moral support you only have to ask

And if you want to follow the ups and downs of my court case you'll find it in the Legal Section (if you have access). I was a bit of a drama queen at the time

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=3845

Comment

Hi planB. I did refer to this M&S one in my post on 21st March,albeit referred to as a bank. And yes storecard to credit card and so UE. Best wishes.
                      Originally posted by planB View Post
                      Plan B was Mayhew in the Santander vs Mayhew case
                      I thought when Cader was referred to Paul we told him that you were the one that spanked M&S - but maybe we forgot (sorreee)....

It's deffo a good read, and good reason to be a drama queen - look at the judge - lets not forget your mate Henrietta

Comment

Fantastic result planB and BIG thanks for taking on what must have been a daunting task.Your case will help SO many people!! I'll most certainly be reading the story!

Comment

Hi planB and all. Just tried to access your story via your link but apparently I've not been a good enough boy yet so I can't LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                          X