GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script First reply from DCA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First reply from DCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First reply from DCA

Many thanks.

Comment

Hi all. Well,a couple of replies received. The bank that asked for my signature got the template letter I sent,but replied insisting I send them a "sample signature" for "verification" before they will send any documentation,because it is their "process" !! Yeah,right. I've sent them the necessary template reply to that one!
      I've had some copy docs from the DCA who now "own" the alleged debt. I'm not sure whether they comply with CCA or not. I'd be very grateful if anyone more knowledgeable than me can take a look at them?

Comment

just upload to Niddy

put your user name in the tag line

don't blank anything out as he needs to see all of it, it is only Niddy no one else and he can be trusted 100%, he's seen thousands by now.

email to agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

good luck

Comment

Thanks Mrs.D. Will do.

Comment

One bank not responded to template letters sent after they demanded signature,but I have now receive a letter from a DCA acting on their behalf. They have sent a copy of the original agreement,but nothing else,no Prescribed Terms or statement. Obviously I need to send the 'missing PT' template,but my question is should I send it to the bank,the organ grinder,or to the monkey DCA,who as far as I'm concerned are simply parasitic leech middlemen? Advice much appreciated.

Comment

You send it to the person youre dealing with. i.e the DCA.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I would be uploading any agreement you've received to Niddy for checking as well.

Comment

Thanks folks. Yes I surely will upload to Niddy. I don't want to waste his time so should I wait till I receive the PT's??

Comment

nope get it checked first by Niddy

I've been waiting nearly three years for proper t&cs from some of ours......................

Comment

OK. Will do asap.

Comment

Have e-mailed Niddy.Thanks

Comment

Hi all. Well re two of my 'debts' (both now'owned' by the same DCA) I originally sent the CCA request 31st Jan,and the stuff they sent back (but not until 27th Feb.!!) for both accounts Niddy looked at and said I should send them the PT template for both because on the face of it they were UE. I sent this to them 14th March. I've had no reply of any kind back from them now some 5 weeks later! So should I now send them the Final Response UE General template or the CCA rec. or no CCA rec.? Also,most important to me,should I now stop paying them the monthly amounts for both these accounts? Advice much appreciated.

Comment

Nooo sit tight and await a reply from them. Never chase their delays, always remember we are aiming for 6 years SB

Thanks for your email, problem should now be sorted
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by cader View Post
                              Hi all. Well re two of my 'debts' (both now'owned' by the same DCA) I originally sent the CCA request 31st Jan,and the stuff they sent back (but not until 27th Feb.!!) for both accounts Niddy looked at and said I should send them the PT template for both because on the face of it they were UE. I sent this to them 14th March. I've had no reply of any kind back from them now some 5 weeks later! So should I now send them the Final Response UE General template or the CCA rec. or no CCA rec.? Also,most important to me,should I now stop paying them the monthly amounts for both these accounts? Advice much appreciated.
                              Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Nooo sit tight and await a reply from them. Never chase their delays, always remember we are aiming for 6 years SB

Thanks for your email, problem should now be sorted
                              Are you still paying these ?
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                                Are you still paying these ?
                                well spotted mate
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X