GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Experto Writing Requesting Signed Letter - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experto Writing Requesting Signed Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Experto Writing Requesting Signed Letter

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    That is not how I read it.... I would never presume that...
    Sound advice Niddy, thanks for that.

Comment

so why not send off for a CCA and see what they really have on this...?

no harm CCAing the buggers....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I shall be doing so skipper, I shall be doing so. I'll also do it with the others and see where I stand, as it's been over 3 years since it all went pear-shaped.

Comment

Hello, sorry I've been out of the loop for a while with some family issues! My debts all went into payment plans (via CCCA - although not formal payment plans) in late 2008 and most were taken out several years prior to that.

I am aiming to request CCA's from each one this month with a view to seeing which are UE and which are not. RMA have the largest single amount and are the biggest pain.

Comment

Originally posted by churchman View Post
            Hello, sorry I've been out of the loop for a while with some family issues! My debts all went into payment plans (via CCCA - although not formal payment plans) in late 2008 and most were taken out several years prior to that.

I am aiming to request CCA's from each one this month with a view to seeing which are UE and which are not. RMA have the largest single amount and are the biggest pain.
            That's a good plan. Anything from before 6th April 2007 has a chance of being unenforceable, and many members here are successfully blagging accounts which are not. Some are even successfully blagging post-6/4/07 accounts, which tells you the competency level of many DCA employees.

Have a look at the diaries and see how other people are listing their alleged debts, and then start one of your own. There are plenty of people here who have gone down the same route before you, and who can pass on some useful tips.

SH

Comment

Hi Churchman,
              Hope your family issues are sorted out.
              If you could break down the debts into one for each post, as described below, it will help to suggest the best course of action for each once the CCA responses start coming in.

Would be good if you could start a diary here ---> Unenforceability Diaries - allaboutFORUMS

List your debts in the format below, one post for each debt. That will make it easier to see where we are once you start sending and receiving correspondence from creditors.
              • Type of account (credit card/loan)

• Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)

• Approx balance

• Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
              kind regards,

Elsa x
              Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 29 November 2012, 13:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                Hi Churchman,
                Hope your family issues are sorted out.
                If you could break down the debts into one for each post, as described below, it will help to suggest the best course of action for each once the CCA responses start coming in.

kind regards,

Elsa x
                Hi Elsa

Thank you and ScabMan too, I will get on this ASAP.

Cheers,

C

Comment

Working...
                X