GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Newbie, with CCA requests coming in and straight to threatening letters - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie, with CCA requests coming in and straight to threatening letters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Diana, my son is about to send you. Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by Rinnie View Post
      Hi Diana, my son is about to send you.

Yes he has, and I've replied to his email

Di

Comment

Hi can you tell me if Niddy is back yet and checked my paperwork as my time is running out thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rinnie View Post
          Hi i am new here and i am not very good on computers. So please be patient with me.

Myself and partner are both retired, with credit card debts. One of my children has been telling me for a few years to CCA all of our credit cards, most have been sold on. Finally did it early this year, most only started responding recently. I have no idea whatsoever if they are enforceable. Have been told one was not, now getting told it is. Long story short have been in a debt management plan with payplan for over 6 years, they have just let me go due to not paying for the last 6 months or so. One of the debts i caved and started paying £2 a month. Also partner has Alzheimer's.

How is everything going with your and your partner's debts - do you need any help?

Di

Comment

Are there any updates on your situation?

Di

Comment

Working...
            X