GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Court letter.. but is over 6year debt is it barred - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Court letter.. but is over 6year debt is it barred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roger View Post
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Comment

Seems Cabot and MC have been looking into their old files and annoying a lot of folk. Perhaps the new recruits for the recently advertised posts have been set tasks to clear up the old to make space for the new. CABOT was recruiting for clerks for their litigation arm MC.

As well as new recruits in Worthing, they have also news of stock issues in Luxemburg. So soon will be respectable - when hell freezes.

Comment

ha ha you have to love Lloyds. sent off for the SAR, with proof of I.d. now they say I have to go to the bank and have it certified.. WTF .... delay tactics so they have me over maybe?? oh and there first sentence says .. THE PERSONAL DATA WE HOLD ABOUT YOU ARE NOT ACCURATE/UP TO DATE.. So what they saying then ?? it's all bollox cover your there arse stuff ... NO.

Diana mayhew can you email me/call.. if you don't mind would really appreciate your help AGAIN X

Comment

Diana Mayhew
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by leena View Post
            Diana mayhew can you email me/call.. if you don't mind would really appreciate your help AGAIN X

Hello

I've received your latest email and I'll call you on Monday (or you can call me on my direct line).

Di

Comment

Working...
            X