GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Will the Judges now believe the Banks - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Judges now believe the Banks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Judges now believe the Banks

Hi Niddy
    Up until now even with an UE Judges tend to accept that if the banks produce a recon then it must be OK.We know its a mock up.(lifted signatures,cut and paste etc)
    In the light of the recent/on going Barclays situation,I wonder if the 'legal powers' might just have a re-think over what is being held up as acceptable/enforceable just becaue the Banks say it is ?
    Just my thoughts.
    Greymatter

Re: Will the Judges now believe the Banks

won't matter without case law to back things.....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Will the Judges now believe the Banks

so does that make it really important that someone/all of them at Barclays are pursued by the full force of the law for fraud? then you would have a case in law where it has been proved that banks lied, or does it have to be a civil case to affect civil cases?

and why on Earth would anyone presume that banks always told the truth in the first place?

Comment

Working...
      X