GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Changing Names /Assignments - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing Names /Assignments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Changing Names /Assignments

I am sorry if anyone thinks I am being disloyal. I think (and hope) that Niddy knows whoes advice I follow.
    It was a post I read that raised questions in my own mind and short of pming Niddy and wanting special treatment can I not post ?

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
      I am sorry if anyone thinks I am being disloyal. I think (and hope) that Niddy knows whoes advice I follow.
      It was a post I read that raised questions in my own mind and short of pming Niddy and wanting special treatment can I not post ?
      Jon.... you're missing the point. It's not about disloyalty, it's about common sense. You choose the place that offers the best advice for your circumstances and go with it. If you start creating threads all over the internet, you won't help yourself in the long run and could cause more harm than good for yourself.

If you want to do that however, then it's a free country....

If the company chasing you has provided a recon, then challenge it before it gets anywhere near a court.... but please don't bog yourself down checking credit files, 'coz it's a complete waste of time.

Remember the mantra:
      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No one at all thinks that Jon!!

We're not CAG, we don't ban people for going on there as they do to us

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
          Jon.... you're missing the point. It's not about disloyalty, it's about common sense. You choose the place that offers the best advice for your circumstances and go with it. If you start creating threads all over the internet, you won't help yourself in the long run and could cause more harm than good for yourself.

If you want to do that however, then it's a free country....

If the company chasing you has provided a recon, then challenge it before it gets anywhere near a court.... but please don't bog yourself down checking credit files, 'coz it's a complete waste of time.

P1 sorry for the confusion I am not posting all over the internet, I used to when I first started and still do occasionally post on MSE. I have been banned so many times from Cag that while i may still read posts on there, just as I am sure they do on here so it would be a bit silly of me to mirror posts.
          Hope I explained everything in my PM

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
          No one at all thinks that Jon!!

We're not CAG, we don't ban people for going on there as they do to us
          They do like their big red pens over there don't they. I bet all the men over there drive very very big cars

Comment

P1 - Jon takes the piss. That's all.

He's an AAD'er through n through
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
              P1 sorry for the confusion I am not posting all over the internet, I used to when I first started and still do occasionally post on MSE. I have been banned so many times from Cag that while i may still read posts on there, just as I am sure they do on here so it would be a bit silly of me to mirror posts.
              Hope I explained everything in my PM

They do like their big red pens over there don't they. I bet all the men over there drive very very big cars
              I'm more willing to bet that they still live with their parents and failed their driving test so still have to make use of the bus.

And banning people is the only sort of power that they have for themselves
              I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

How very dare you...me take the piss?

Comment

Should you read on the news that a husband was murdered by his wife giving him a hosepipe enema whilst washing his car, it will be me.
                  I've been cleaning to baby standard ready for my daughter and grandson visiting. All done in kitchen. Bleached, shiny, new dishcloth, the works.

He took my new dishcloth to wipe some bird crap off the car.

I hope I get a female judge...
                  Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 24 June 2012, 14:54.

Comment

Sorry Jon,
                    I just had to come and post that somewhere before I explode and actually kill him. Your thread was open..

Comment

Haha thats men for you. I hate em all

Comment

Working...
                      X