GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oh now I get it, I've found you and need help please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh now I get it, I've found you and need help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh now I get it, I've found you and need help please

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
    That's a good question, and one I can't answer. However, I've helped people from NI and have used letters from this site without any quibble back.

I guess we'd have to go to the precise piece of legislation questioned to answer correctly, so we can see in which jurisdictions the law applies.

As I'm sure you know, some cover E & W, some E, W & NI.
    The Consumer Credit Act 1974 still applies to Ulster, but not to the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or the Duchy of Grand Fenwick.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Oh shit. You're in NI...
      All the easier to hire competent assassins.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        All the easier to hire competent assassins.
        That's right CleverClogs, I know plenty

Comment

Originally posted by 925pws View Post
          Sent the request this morning - is there a problem?
          nope but thought it'd be funny all the same

sorry!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

sorry!

That smilie is me half laughing and half having a blooming heart attack!

Comment

sorry!

Originally posted by 925pws View Post

That smilie is me half laughing and half having a blooming heart attack!
              Brilliant - getting a communal laugh during 925's problems. This site is WAY better than the rest! Well done both of you

Comment

Originally posted by Cos View Post
                Brilliant - getting a communal laugh during 925's problems. This site is WAY better than the rest! Well done both of you
                Yeah you have to laugh, after all it's only money and if it's UE then all the better

Seriously though, I have to laugh otherwise my health would suffer, I'd be a nervous wreck, wouldn't get out of bed and wouldn't think life was worth living. I mean on top of the debt, my mum is critically ill and I'm being made redundant soon. So as you can see debt is the least of my worries so it's at the bottom of the list of things to be concerned about especially since I found this forum.

These people on here are the .

Comment

Hi and welcome good luck xxx
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                    Hi and welcome good luck xxx
                    Many thanks.

Also a great big thanks to those doing the UE diaries. I've read through quite a lot of them recently they make for some interesting reading

Hope to start my own once I receive the CCAs back.

Thanks again everyone.

Comment

de nada

you just need to get the result you need, that's what this site is about

Comment

Working...
                      X