GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cap One CC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cap One CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cap One CC

New email sent with unabridged copies attached.

Comment

Re: Cap One CC

Originally posted by alland View Post
      Originalmissy,
      I am at exactly the same position right now with Cabot and my Capital One account.

They have insisted the Cap One application form is a compliant CCA, I have contested this in many letters to them, to the extent that the last letter I received from Cabot was quite shirty, and appeared to suggest they had had enough of telling me time and time again that they had fully complied with my CCA s78 request.
      And they are not going to communicate any further on the matter. Therefore my account was being escalated to their pre litigation dept. and this is my one last chance to arrange payment.
      My account with their "Pre Litigation Dept" is not for the first time I might add, and I have had more "last chances" to pay than I can remember. I have been sparing with Cabot on this one for a year already.

Not sure if I have run the course with them now and they will attempt litigation, I am just sitting it out and waiting to see what their next move is.

Your first move is to do as Niddy asks, send him your unedited version of the stuff Cabot have sent, and then you will get the correct support on how to respond to them.
      Good Luck
      Same with me and Marbles mate, they caved eventually, knowing they (Lowells) had bought a dud.

Sitting out is the best plan for now.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X