GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help and advice please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help and advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help and advice please

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    Have you never discovered the benefits of paper knickers
    I tried them years ago - they were like wearing sandpaper and, whilst one of the benefits might have been to abrade my piles to a reasonable length, I was more concerned about their effect, ahem, "elsewhere".

Comment

Just so tempting to say.....I don't wear any ......but that would be telling
      Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      But who washes your underwear?

Comment

Have you never discovered the benefits of paper knickers

PS I want those smilies ! I need those smilies ! Can you help me with this ?
        I now have those smilies thanks to a link from CC ! So I'll pop a trial size packet of the new state-of-the-art paper knickers in the post to thank you for all your trouble. Let us know how you get along
        Last edited by PlanB; 5 March 2012, 14:32.

Comment

I now have those smilies thanks to a link from CC !
          So now I'll have to find some more...

Comment

I am just about to post off my CCA requests. Just one question, when I send a postal order who should I make it out to, the original creditor, the DCA or leave it blank?

Comment

Whoever you send cca to ie lender = po payable to them if dca = payable to dca.

Lol
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X