Clear All

Re: MBNA CCA

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    Originally posted by flatstanley
    MBNA

[color=#00BF00]
    1) Type of account: Credit Card
    2) Date commenced: 2003
    This you can request the CCA for, in fact you've emailed me it haven't you? I'll update this later......
    Thanks...I did email photos of the scanned document I received from the SAR request.

I will purchase a printer/scanner so that I can send you a clearer copy.

Comment

Thanks...I did email photos of the scanned document I received from the SAR request.

Ok thanks - just update this when you sort things out.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt

Ok thanks - just update this when you sort things out.....
        Done. Full scans have been emailed!

;Hi1

Comment

Done. Full scans have been emailed!

;Hi1
          Hiya ;Hi

As things stand that is actually enforceable being that the terms and signatory page are obviously linked, i.e. the front and back of the form. However its worth blagging, but if they threaten court then time to make a monthly offer to them - sorreeee

If you wish to blag, keep us updated on here with anything you are sent (letters wise) and we'll advise as appropriate, so in the meantime you'd send this back, in response to the CCA: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X