GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bobbie needs some help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobbie needs some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bobbie needs some help

hi bobbie and welcome..... ;Hi1 ....we are all in the same boat so you do not need to feel ashamed.By the way good things happen on the 29 oct (my b day) so nothing bad then. ;-y listen to nid and youll be just dandy
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Seems Bobbie has gone into hiding.....? ;Hmm
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'll give her a kick!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo
          I'll give her a kick!
          LOL, not too hard now sunny! We don't want to scare her away now ;LOL ;LOL
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

If it makes you feel any better I not hear from her either ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

s'ok I only come up to her shins so my kick wouldn't cause her any lasting damage

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbie
              I have actually decided to get my head right out of the sand.......

and my friend Loo has pointed me here.

So here is my story so far and reallly need to know which way to turn.

My total debt is around £26K and at the moment I am in a DMP with Personal Touch Debt solutions.

My debt is made up as follows, and I really need to know what my best options are. All debt was taken out before 2007.

Egg Card Services £9262 (have been receiving letters from Cabot about this)
              Egg Loan service £9035
              NatWest Lending Centre £4000
              MBNA (Virgin card) £4128

I think i did have PPI on most of the accounts (def with Egg and Virgin - need to find paper work) but stopped paying the PPIs over a year ago.

My debt management company is charging me approx £20 per month for their services.

So really not sure what the best way is for me go.......

Interest has been frozen on MBNA but nothing else.

Thanks
              Bob!
              Hiya

I've seen your credit report and to be quite honest I think you'd be better continuing with your DMP - it is pointless rocking the boat here, yes the accounts were taken pre 2007 but thay are likely to be enforceable due to the start dates. Thing is, can you actually afford the DMP and what is the estimated completion date of it?

I really don't think pursuing UE is in your best interests, especially considering you've never been back here - thing is to deal with UE you need to invest a lot of time, which evidently you don't have. Therefore, sorry but I cannot really help too much. :grumble

Best of Luck - if you decide you want to take this route then i'll help, course - but you need to start spending more time here asking questions and finding out the process.

Niddy

Comment

Working...
              X