GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RBS Bank loan reclaiming. Help Please ;-) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RBS Bank loan reclaiming. Help Please ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RBS Bank loan reclaiming. Help Please ;-)

Originally posted by mjr001 View Post
    So you think that I may get the Ppi back on the cleared loan then ?
    Like I said the loan, which is the Ppi I am claiming for is cleared. But I have arrears on my credit card with them

M

Hiya

Yes that should come back to you, the loan account has nothing to do with the credit card account.

Comment

So you think that I may get the Ppi back on the cleared loan then ?
      Like I said the loan, which is the Ppi I am claiming for is cleared. But I have arrears on my credit card with them

M

I do - It is a seperate matter / agreement.

I dont think they can use one to pay the other - they havent with me for sure.

Go for it !

Matty

Comment

I signed the acceptance form and today recieved the cheque for the full value of just under £3,800. They did not stop a penny for my credit card arrears, quickly put cheque in the bank. Thanks to all who helped me. Wish I was so lucky with my other PPI claim I have going with Legal & General at present. Update in my Legal & General thread.

Comment

I signed the acceptance form and today recieved the cheque for the full value of just under £3,800. They did not stop a penny for my credit card arrears, quickly put cheque in the bank. Thanks to all who helped me. Wish I was so lucky with my other PPI claim I have going with Legal & General at present. Update in my Legal & General thread.

Excellent news!

Well done to you!

Comment

Working...
          X