GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PPI Tesco Bank - how to start? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPI Tesco Bank - how to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPI Tesco Bank - how to start?

Originally posted by TakingControl View Post

I am so happy I could cry. Thanks everyone for your support, help and encouragement. I might have to get tipsy tonight
    Brilliant TC and I think you deserve that drink or two
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

After 11 weeks of wait, the postie brought Tesco's letter today. Thick envelope and I thought, ok, they won't go down with a fight BUT its so thick as its a 2 page letter explaining why I complained, their investigations and that they agree, I wasn't advised enough.

Long story shot, another PPI claim upheld

This brings me to being debt Free by December 2012, a full 3 years earlier (not just due to PPI claims upheld I might add) being debt free.

I am so happy I could cry. Thanks everyone for your support, help and encouragement. I might have to get tipsy tonight
      Absolutely wonderful news!

Here have a few cyber beers on us too lol

Amazing stuff xx

Comment

Hello, thought I update everyone on the outstanding PPI Claims I had and it all positive.
        Tesco Loan - upheld and I used the payment to pay the loan off early thus freeing up the monthly payments to throw at my other debts
        BarclayCard Loan - upheld and currently waiting on payment

Thanks again to Di for all her help, I am very grateful.

I can now say DFD is 01/01/2013, what a better way to start the new year

Comment

Hello, thought I update everyone on the outstanding PPI Claims I had and it all positive.
          Tesco Loan - upheld and I used the payment to pay the loan off early thus freeing up the monthly payments to throw at my other debts
          BarclayCard Loan - upheld and currently waiting on payment

Thanks again to Di for all her help, I am very grateful.

I can now say DFD is 01/01/2013, what a better way to start the new year
          Fantastic! so chuffed for you.

And you are very welcome x

Comment

Working...
          X