GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Endeavour - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endeavour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookingforward
    replied
    Re: Endeavour

Letter arrived today from EPF and suprise suprise they still deny everything and say it's purple loans issue not theirs
    Not going to let this go so did a quick google for purple loans again and got linked to posts on CAG and to an article there on single payment PPI premiums where you could work out what you may be owed. I found out that I was paying 13.42% towards PPI each month but I couldn't fill in the spreadsheet to get a figure as I wasn't logged in.

Do we have such a spreadsheet on here ? had a look and couldn't find one.

Purple are now GE so you don't happen to have an email address for the MD at GE do you Di ?

Leave a comment:

• lookingforward
    replied

Email sent to both addy's today.
    I finally had time to get all the info together (there's lots) although I kept it very simple in the email basically just putting the a/c No, amount and the fact that I'd complained previously and wanted them to do something. Can always go into more detail with them if I have to.

Will see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• vossy
    replied

Originally posted by di30 View Post
    And if I can recall correctly, I emailed the one above and copied in the other email addy as well, this way your guaranteed you will get a response.
    Yeah, if I could access their "send to all" I would do that as well.

Leave a comment:

• di30
    replied

And if I can recall correctly, I emailed the one above and copied in the other email addy as well, this way your guaranteed you will get a response.

Leave a comment:

• di30
    replied

Originally posted by vossy View Post
    I shall be following this one closely as I too have a claim running against these.

Also this email works well too:

managingdirectoruk@hsbc.com

Good luck

Oh yes, forgot about that one lol, good one Vossy.

Leave a comment:

• lookingforward
    replied

Thanks to you both.

As above it was sold via a broker (purple loans), but GE were having none of it so might as well try Endeavour direct as they got the money.

Leave a comment:

• vossy
    replied

I shall be following this one closely as I too have a claim running against these.

Also this email works well too:

managingdirectoruk@hsbc.com

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• di30
    replied

Right, like yourself my complaint was in regards of EPF, and the Chief Executive officer (CEO) covers for both HFC and HSBC, I used the email addy below, and they always got back to me on that one.

chiefexecutivehsbcbank@hsbc.com

Leave a comment:

• di30
    replied

I shall dig the details out now, give me a min lol.x

Leave a comment:

• lookingforward
    replied

Di,

Do you happen to have an email addy for anyone high up at HFC ?

Thx

Leave a comment:

• di30
    replied

Originally posted by fedupwiththeworry View Post
    Thx Di & Vos, I'll give that a go, nothing to lose as you say.
    Good luck x

Leave a comment:

• lookingforward
    replied

Thx Di & Vos, I'll give that a go, nothing to lose as you say.

Leave a comment:

• vossy
    replied

Originally posted by di30 View Post
    Hiya

Yes, this is the direction I ended up taking, via HFC/HSBC, they may look at your complaint in a different manner as they did with mine.
    I say anything is worth a shot for sure.

Di
    X
    I agree Di, some of these banks are just simply taking the wee wee, they think that if they send you a letter saying bog off, basically then you will do just that! I wonder how many people do? Not any that visit here first that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• di30
    replied

Originally posted by fedupwiththeworry View Post
    Never did anymore on this due to banging my head against a brick wall previously.

As I've prev tried Purple Loans via GE and got no-where I wonder if it's worth firing off something to HFC who I understand have taken over EPF ?

Are HFC part of HSBC because I see they;ve put aside some PPI reclaim money ?

Thx

Hiya

Yes, this is the direction I ended up taking, via HFC/HSBC, they may look at your complaint in a different manner as they did with mine.
    I say anything is worth a shot for sure.

Di
    X

Leave a comment:

• lookingforward
    replied

Never did anymore on this due to banging my head against a brick wall previously.

As I've prev tried Purple Loans via GE and got no-where I wonder if it's worth firing off something to HFC who I understand have taken over EPF ?

Are HFC part of HSBC because I see they;ve put aside some PPI reclaim money ?

Thx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X