GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Reclaiming PPI after Loan paid off - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reclaiming PPI after Loan paid off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reclaiming PPI after Loan paid off

Cheers Ken

Yes you have it right, I see now why RBS are involved didn't know they owned NatWestPest!

Well I don't give up that easy just didn't know what to do next, oh yes it was photocopy so no worries there.

Much as its appealing go with no:2 I think I'll go to the NatWest PPI claims and keep banging on with them.

Many Thanks

Comment

Good luck.

It can be frustrating as hell getting the knockbacks but the rewards when they come are worth the pain.

Just let us know how you get on when Nat Pest reply. Fingers crossed they cough and you get your money back.

Comment

Yes will do, thanks again Ken

Comment

Sorry not posted earlier been very busy at home lol.

Yes I agree with Ken from word to word, keep at them, will keep a check on your posts, good luck.

Comment

Thanks Di, great help as ever

Comment

Received a letter from RBS today which is rather confusing in that they now acknowledge the claim but it gives the impression we need to provide more info but they don't say what and in the next breath they are going to investigate and we have to wait to hear, so think I'll just do that!

Comment

Hiya

thanks for the update, hope it will be good news, good luck.

Comment

Cheers Again Di

Comment

Received a further letter from RBS yesterday they are now claiming that there is no record of PPI being sold even though I sent the copies of the original docs clearly showing we had, plus where has the premium we've paid every month been going.
                    So now I'm not sure if they are just knocking back hoping I go away or if they genuinely don't have any details because NatWest sold out to Aviva after us taking out the PPI and they can't co-ordinate their systems??

Comment

Originally posted by LippyKid View Post
                      Received a further letter from RBS yesterday they are now claiming that there is no record of PPI being sold even though I sent the copies of the original docs clearly showing we had, plus where has the premium we've paid every month been going.
                      So now I'm not sure if they are just knocking back hoping I go away or if they genuinely don't have any details because NatWest sold out to Aviva after us taking out the PPI and they can't co-ordinate their systems??
                      That is odd, if you sent them copies of the original docs, yet no record of them.
                      How long ago was it this loan was taken out now and settled?

Not only that, if they no longer hold the details, they should be considerate and take into account what you have sent in.

I would write back and ask them exactly what they need to investigate your complaint, because you already believe you provided them with the sufficient information earlier.

Any prbs write/email the Chief Exectutive officer (CEO), or do that anyway x

Comment

Agree with Di on this.

If you have the proof and they dont how the hell can they not uphold if your reasons are sound.

FOS wont like this one if it gets there because it shouldnt have. The bank should have settled if it has no proof what happened.

Comment

Thanks Di & Ken

I've managed to speak to RBS they can't understand why this as well, what I'm going to do is send all the docs again ( special delivery) to a particular person managed to get their personal line so have a point of contact.
                          Hopefully this will get me further down the line? if not they've had their chance I'll go to the next stage and take it up with FOS.

I'll update as and when, thanks guys for all your input.

Comment

Sounds a plan.

Good luck and hope your contact does the bizz for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X