GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Debenhams Store Card PPi, already rejected by Santander - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debenhams Store Card PPi, already rejected by Santander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Debenhams Store Card PPi, already rejected by Santander

Ask bill-k to check the figures for you when you get the amount. Reason being they don't always give you the correct offer.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done and many congrats, Liz. As SXGuy says, it is worth checking their offer, as many (probably most) lenders are short-changing PPI claimants by 'mis-calculating' their redress offers. You can do this yourself if you have enough information - by using the spreadsheet/calculator program here:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...Redress-Offers

If you don't have all the info needed for an accurate estimate, it may still be possible to arrive at an approximation - and if this indicates that the offer may be too low, then it may be worth asking for a more detailed explanation of their redress calculations. This may involve sending a DSAR and a CCA s.77-79 request - and if they have set a deadline for responding to their redress offer, then you may need to ask for more time.

Comment

I'm so pleased for you Liz, brilliant news and well done to Bill, Di and SxGuy too
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Fabulousoooo x
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
          X