GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Virgin/MBNA PPI - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgin/MBNA PPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Virgin/MBNA PPI

Thanks Bill, finding this site has been a godsend, even if it doesn't all work out the way I hope, I will still be grateful for the help and support I have received (and seen) here. You are all wonderfully kind people
    Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Received another text message this week asking me to get in touch with them - bloody morons, I told them to put it in writing over a week ago and have received nothing in the post!!

Suppose I will have to call them again as I think they are just using it as a stalling tactic, they will say they have tried to make contact with me etc...I do have a voice recording of me telling them to put it in writing though so that might come in useful!
      Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie2112 View Post
        Received another text message this week asking me to get in touch with them - bloody morons, I told them to put it in writing over a week ago and have received nothing in the post!!

Suppose I will have to call them again as I think they are just using it as a stalling tactic, they will say they have tried to make contact with me etc...I do have a voice recording of me telling them to put it in writing though so that might come in useful!
        How about emailing the CEO?
        Tell the CEO you will be more than happy to answer any question you have in regards of the text, but you do not have time to contact by phone, make it clear this is your preferred method of contact as its more convenient for you.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
          Try Customeradvocate.office (@) bankofamerica.com
          Thanks Di, would that be to the email address Oscar kindly provided or would there be another for the CEO??

Comment

Originally posted by cookie2112 View Post
            Thanks Di, would that be to the email address Oscar kindly provided or would there be another for the CEO??
            Hiya
            The email addy Oscar provided is fine, and I will also check for CEO addy for them too, if they are still listed, but otherwise do continue to email the one above.
            Thanks for pm and sorry for not getting back sooner......

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
              Hiya
              The email addy Oscar provided is fine, and I will also check for CEO addy for them too, if they are still listed, but otherwise do continue to email the one above.
              Thanks for pm and sorry for not getting back sooner......
              No worries, thanks for the message, I will send an email to this address for now then and one to the CEO address if it's known.

Thanks Di

Comment

I know its Ian Docherty CEO, will check if i can find his official email addy in case of any dots in between his name lol x

Comment

Brilliant - Thanks Di x

Comment

Unless i missed something, think its disappeared from the online CEO addresses, check it out just in case if you want lol xx

http://www.ceoemail.com/

Comment

Hi Cookie & Di - I was just catching up on this thread when I noticed that Ian Docherty seemed to have disappeared. Eventually I realised it is Ian O'Doherty - and I think the CEO email finder recognises the name now !!!

http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=9309

http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=c-9309

Comment

Thank you both for the info!!

Comment

LOL thanks Bill, no wonder i couldnt find it then lol, good one and not a problem Cookie xx

Comment

Will email him tomorrow and let you both know when I hear back!

Comment

All crossed here for you x

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X