GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Vs Barclaycard - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vs Barclaycard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vs Barclaycard

random

Comment

random2

Comment

random3

Comment

Hmm still no sign of a paper clip and permission is still No.

any more ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaggs View Post
            Hmm still no sign of a paper clip and permission is still No.

any more ideas?
            Im out so can't screen print.

Click reply to thread
            Click Advanced
            9th icon across from the left - paper clip - click it

Can you please try that. It will work as you have permission.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

when you click the paper clip icon, a new window will pop up, make sure you haven't got a popup blocker turned on!
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Wow this might actually work.
                Attached Files

Comment

Ok and what was the purpose of loading that agreement...?
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

This is one agreement from nw. I don't remember exactly how it was sold but the tick in the ppi box and the 1year comment in the box below make me believe it was completed by their staff. Does that sound familiar for a nw online application?

Comment

Just an update and request for suggestions.

Barclaycard have now responded today to my claim request (almost exactly 8weeks after receiving my complaint).
                      they say in the letter:

Please provide more information about the company sick pay scheme when I was sold the policy. Confirm Employer, level of cover and length of cover.

I do not know the exact details of my cover it is from 2001 and a comapny I left in 2004 (although I have since rejoined). I do not beleive the company have the details of the policy although I am checking it now. Is it sufficient to name the company and state it provided private "BUPA" health insurance and was able to cover my personal expense for up to 12 months?

Thanks

Comment

Yes it should be. Put in anything that supports it. If it's a well known company they will know the security and benefits offered (even if they deny it!)
                        When I have claimed, the phone calls have all asked about savings and alternative payments
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                        X