GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mint Card PPI - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mint Card PPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mint Card PPI

Blimey they sure do take the piss.

Comment

Morning all,

Just popped home for a couple of hours before going back to work and the postman has been.

RBS can't process my complaint as the address I have provided is different to the address on their system. WTF is going on with this bunch of retarts???

They have been sending letters to my current address.

How many more times do I have to provide them with proof of address change.

They will be wanting my DNA next.

Balls to them, it's in the hands of FOS and they have all the proof e.g. recorded delivery receipts etc.

Wondering how they went belly up has become very clear in my mind if this is the sort of operation they are running. Nutters running the nut house.

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco
      "I just want to make people silky-smooth!"

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy Coco View Post
        Morning all,

Just popped home for a couple of hours before going back to work and the postman has been.

RBS can't process my complaint as the address I have provided is different to the address on their system. WTF is going on with this bunch of retarts???

They have been sending letters to my current address.

How many more times do I have to provide them with proof of address change.

They will be wanting my DNA next.

Balls to them, it's in the hands of FOS and they have all the proof e.g. recorded delivery receipts etc.

Wondering how they went belly up has become very clear in my mind if this is the sort of operation they are running. Nutters running the nut house.

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco
        Plonkers!!!
        they will try finding any excuse to stall, but good for you now leaving it with the FOS.

LOL yep you are right there LOL!

Good luck.

Comment

Morning all,

Hopefully some of this will be mine

Exclusive: RBS Mis-Selling Bill To Add £1.1bn

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco

Comment

Evening all,

I hve just noticed that for the first time ever since having this card I haven't received a statement this month via email.

Funny, considering I've caught them trying to up the APR on a card that was destroyed 3 years ago and I requested they cancel the account with immediate effect.

They even sent me a letter saying they were sorry I had cancelled my card. WTF

I think they are trying to catch me out but I pay this card each month by standing order so no worries about late payment fees etc.

Dirty underhand mother f*ckers. Are things that bad in the world of RBS they'll try anything?

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco

Comment

Working...
            X