GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Littlewoods CC PPI - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlewoods CC PPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Littlewoods CC PPI

Thanks once again for your help and prompting!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

There will be a donation coming this way.....

Definitely complain to the CEO if you aren't getting anywhere, they can be very helpful even without exact details of the length or amount of the PPI.......
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Congratulations.

I have found this CEO route work a number of times if you have tried and failed miserably with the underlings.

Just hope one or two of the minions get a kick up the jacksy for not dealing with it correctly.

Comment

Well done from me too Cym, love good news on here
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Oh dear, they have forgotten to process my payment! The 28 days that I was told about by customer services passed 5 days ago. Apparently it may take another 2 or 3 days!

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              Oh dear, they have forgotten to process my payment! The 28 days that I was told about by customer services passed 5 days ago. Apparently it may take another 2 or 3 days!
              They are flipping useless!! I would be asking for more interest on top

Comment

I did mention that! I will give them till Thursday before Isend a formal complaint. I have emailed person at CEOs office who seems to be ignoring me ......

Comment

I did mention that! I will give them till Thursday before Isend a formal complaint. I have emailed person at CEOs office who seems to be ignoring me ......
                  How long ago did you email the CEO Cym? x

Comment

Only yesterday morning . But I had contacted him about something else that he didnt reply to! I may phone tomorrow.

Comment

Only yesterday morning . But I had contacted him about something else that he didnt reply to! I may phone tomorrow.
                      They are bloody hopeless!
                      Yes I would catch them on the spot, good luck, let us know how you get on, if no joy, maybe we can cook up something to send them to shift them and pay further interest x

Comment

Eureka!

A donation will be following

Comment

YAY, well done!!! x

Comment

Working...
                          X