GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PPI problems, please just ask! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPI problems, please just ask!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPI problems, please just ask!

Your welcome Matty, also good on you for helping a friend out, well done, fingers crossed.

You know where to find us if you need any help, up to now you have done fantastic, keep up the good work! x

Comment

Hi Di

was trawling HSBC and came across there PPi statement, (they have stopped selling PPi on branches as from 2007) may be of interest to anyone with PPi issues with HSBC. If this is of any help?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.4 KB
ID:	1386892
      5corpio
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That is fab 5corpio, many thanks for that.x

Comment

its not old cookie history, its on there main website:

http://www.hsbc.co.uk
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
            its not old cookie history, its on there main website:

http://www.hsbc.co.uk
            Brill thank you so muchly x

Comment

Hi Di

Littlewoods Finance was underwritten by Woolwich/Barclays in 2002; do you know to whom I should address my complaint?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                Hi Di

Littlewoods Finance was underwritten by Woolwich/Barclays in 2002; do you know to whom I should address my complaint?

Thank you

Hiya

You should pursue Littlewoods finance for the reclaiming of the ppi, if they arranged it and added it to your account.

If Littlewoods were not regulated by the FSA, or GISC when you taken out the account, then it may be the case that you will then have to pursue Woolwich/Barclays who were possibly regulated, as being a underwriter/insurer. (This is the avenue the FOS usually suggests if the business/Littlewoods in your case - to move on to the underwriter if the other do not uphold your complaint).

If the underwriter also rejects your case, the FOS will possibly be able to take on your complaint and check the involvement they had with Littlewoods when the policy was sold to you.

So maybe at first if you have not done do yet, complain to Littlewoods head office or complaints.
                If you do not have the policy booklet details, it may be a good idea to ask them these as well, details, address of the underwriter should be enclosed on the policy document details (this is free of charge on request from the catalogue business).

Hope this makes sense lol.

Comment

Policy book details

Thank you for the prompt response, I'll update any responses that I may have!

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                    Policy book details

Thank you for the prompt response, I'll update any responses that I may have!

PMSL, it's a good job you knew what I really mean't

I think???

Good luck, look forward to hearing from you. x

Comment

Working...
                    X