CPP??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CPP??

I had another letter today from CPP same as the first, same ref number and so on , I did send form back the first time so looks like doing it again.
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The first question on the form is "why do you want to claim" as I am not sure who I should claim off don't know what to put, and i cant remember what I put first time round

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi nanna, hope your well x

I would contact/email them and tell them you had already sent one in, ask if they can confirm.
        Did you post it by signed for delivery?

Xxx

Comment

I thinki have sorted it now Di thanx xxx most of the letter is the same but not quite xxx had to re read

Comment

different letter now with an account number on???? no idea where it's come from, but you've to chose a reason it was mis-sold then pop it off, so we will, and we'll see what happens next

Comment

good o petal xx

Comment

I have had acheque today woo you

Comment

I still haven't sent the second letter back yet, oops, got until august I believe. So will get on it. I cant remember if the CPP was fraud protection, or idenitiy theft or both, so ill need to chance my arm and fill in both parts.

Comment

ID (Fraud) so yes both from what I know of SXGuy.....

Hey well done Nanna x

Comment

I filled in for both .thanx. Do xxxxxx

Comment

That should say Di xx

Comment

Thanks guys, will do it today.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                            I have had acheque today woo you
                            I received a cheque yesterday....only a couple of hundred pounds...but hey I'm not complaining ...

Comment

That is brill, well done alland ....

Comment

Sending it out today, guys was the envelope that came with the last form a freepost one? it has a 2 in the top right corner and two solid lines. For the life of me I cant remember if that means postage paid or not? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X