GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script my successes! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my successes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my successes!

Superb result!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by findingaway View Post
      Got a good update for you all! I sent reclaim in for Mint card & they offered me the diff of £8 a time which came to just over £90, so I wrote back saying I'd asked for ALL charges. Got a letter today offering full amount of £743!! Woo-hoo - what a result!!! FAW
      Thats brilliant faw,

Well done your getting some fantastic results..

Gerry

Comment

Absolutely fab, Congratulations!

Comment

Got a good update for you all! I sent reclaim in for Mint card & they offered me the diff of £8 a time which came to just over £90, so I wrote back saying I'd asked for ALL charges. Got a letter today offering full amount of £743!! Woo-hoo - what a result!!! FAW
          I got the cheque on Friday!!! I reclaimed RBS at the same time but the day I got the £90 offer from Mint I also got the RBS letter back as I'd forgot to sign it so I sent that back & got offer of £80 something so I sent same letter back as I did to Mint so hopefully it'll work same & I'll be getting a new offer in the week which should be £688 Mint & RBS have been my best outcomes as the cards were paid off in full by ppi claims for illness. I'm just soooo glad niddy told me not to reclaim anymore that I owe to, as I'd started doing before I found this site cos it'd just have reduced the amounts instead of being safely in my mitts!!!
          I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
          Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Well done!

Comment

[QUOTE=findingaway;51221]I got the cheque on Friday!!! I reclaimed RBS at the same time but the day I got the £90 offer from Mint I also got the RBS letter back as I'd forgot to sign it so I sent that back & got offer of £80 something so I sent same letter back as I did to Mint so hopefully it'll work same & I'll be getting a new offer in the week which should be £688 /QUOTE]

Yep worked like I thought I got an offer of £678 today - acceptance sent straight back

Message to anyone thinking of reclaiming charges, ask for full charges & if they only offer difference, write back & say you asked for full amount so please forward a revise offer. Worked for me every time

Comment

Well after getting a letter (no cheque attached) stating £678 had been credited to my acct I to remind them my acct was in credit, so after apologising they said they'd pay direct to bank - & it was there when I checked on Saturday

Plus I had a success after appealing the ppi claim rejection decision from Virgin, and they accepted I wouldn't have tried if niddy hadn't told me too as the 2 other insurers accepted my ill health claims, so i did & a massive £2904 is going to be taken off the £3470 debt! As soon as I get notification it's been repaid I'm going to reclaim charges which should cover the rest.

Comment

Wow, that is what i call great news!

Well done honey, so pleased for you!

Comment

FAW you'll be in the Guiness Book of Records with all your wins, Well done pal you deserve every penny of it.

Gerry x x

Comment

Well after getting a letter (no cheque attached) stating £678 had been credited to my acct I to remind them my acct was in credit, so after apologising they said they'd pay direct to bank - & it was there when I checked on Saturday

Plus I had a success after appealing the ppi claim rejection decision from Virgin, and they accepted I wouldn't have tried if niddy hadn't told me too as the 2 other insurers accepted my ill health claims, so i did & a massive £2904 is going to be taken off the £3470 debt! As soon as I get notification it's been repaid I'm going to reclaim charges which should cover the rest.

Nice one - I love it!

Comment

Working...
                      X