GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DFS (First National Tricity Finance Limited) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DFS (First National Tricity Finance Limited)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DFS (First National Tricity Finance Limited)

Okay done now, Will I shall message you now hun. Cheers all x

Comment

Hi Will

It looks like you will have to go the avenue of the Underwriters, the Financial leasing association are not ideal, but you can still contact them too if you wish too, no harm in doing so.

With mine, I did complain to both the FLA and the Underwriter, the FLA did not really want to know, but I was successful via Underwriter.
      It's about the wording to the letter to the underwriter, as we cannot actually hold them fully responsible, but they still have liabilities.
      I will dig out my letter and get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
        I dont believe anyone has been successful due to how old the credit is and it not being under FOS jurisdiction. They are now owned by Santander.

This was a reply dated October 2012 on the MSE boards in reply to the question.

"Has anyone had a succesful claim against First National Tricity Finance"

Am struggling to dig up any information on Pinnicle Insurance at all.

The one that was starting to cough was Cardiff Pinnicle. Different company.
        It is cardiff Pinnacle/.

See this --> MoneySavingExpert.com Forums - View Single Post - PPI - First National Home Loans / GE Money / Pinnacle
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          Will,

Have sent her a message for you, so will be along shortly.
          Mods can bypass message limits, in case you never realised
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Mods can bypass message limits, in case you never realised
            Yes Niddy I knew that and is why I messaged Di for him not knowing that you was on to it.

Still all sorted now over to the wonderful Di

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              Yes Niddy I knew that
              LOL - a mod that reads my posts

Well impressed

Comment

Working...
              X