GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PPI reclaim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPI reclaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPI reclaim

Wish I was not sooo impatient lol. Want this sorted ASAP. My mum was laughing at me last night saying I must be dreaming about the ppi lol x

Comment

Originally posted by Hells Bells View Post
      One last question lol
      Have you been able to reclaim most of your PPI?
      It doesn't work like that, each case goes on it's own merits.

Please try not to compare - it's really not the way to look at this, take your own case and concentrate on that as there are over 50 variables that could affect one reclaim from another hence we never compare.

You'll be fine, however I need to ask you to trust us - when you get a reply don't go jumping in with a reply, come and speak to us! We'll guide you through and help you succeed....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

One last question lol
        Have you been able to reclaim most of your PPI?
        That's fine, ask away Lol!

Yes I have been pretty lucky really with the main of mine, but the one's I am currently dealing with are a little more difficult because of them being sooooooooo old, but still fighting and will continue to do so until I'm happy lol.

Comment

Wish I was not sooo impatient lol. Want this sorted ASAP. My mum was laughing at me last night saying I must be dreaming about the ppi lol x
          why ASAP? No rush - a reclaim *can* take 18 months, you really need to be patient and let things happen in their natural cause - if you rush you make mistakes. Don't rush, instead get it right first time.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

lmao I used to be like that lol!

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
              lmao I used to be like that lol!
              Now you tell others not to.... as I am doing

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Now you tell others not to.... as I am doing

oops

Comment

Try not to worry Hells Bells, we shall work through them, it can differ as Niddy says from one person to another, but we will work around it.

Comment

thanks again guys! feeling really supported :-)

I am going to start practising being patient lol xxx

enjoy the rest of your day !

Comment

Hellsbells.

If it helps we started our PPI journey in June this year. We have had Halifax, Barclays, Cap One and MBNA cough so far.

These were all loans/credit cards.

The storecards however are being another kettle of fish. We have a Debenhams/Santander who are just about to have a second failed SAR and a right royal rip into their CEO just round the corner.

Also a Creation/JJB card which has been accepted and taken the wonga for the SAR but have forgotton to give us anything in return for said wonga payment.

This however seems to be a common thing within our banking sector. Take something for a service you dont provide.

Like Di and Niddy have advised its best to chill and let it take its course. Each one has been individual.

That said well worth the time and effort invested.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                        Hellsbells.

If it helps we started our PPI journey in June this year. We have had Halifax, Barclays, Cap One and MBNA cough so far.

These were all loans/credit cards.

The storecards however are being another kettle of fish. We have a Debenhams/Santander who are just about to have a second failed SAR and a right royal rip into their CEO just round the corner.

Also a Creation/JJB card which has been accepted and taken the wonga for the SAR but have forgotton to give us anything in return for said wonga payment.

This however seems to be a common thing within our banking sector. Take something for a service you dont provide.

Like Di and Niddy have advised its best to chill and let it take its course. Each one has been individual.

That said well worth the time and effort invested.

thanks for this note! I am not going to back down until I get these funds back for my mum. I worked for a bank until 2 years ago, one of the main reasons I left was due to the pressure the staff were put under to sell PPI!!

Comment

I worked for a bank until 2 years ago

Please tell me the name.... via PM is fine if you'd rather not say in public.

Comment

A few of my sisters did once upon a time, "Lloyds" lol!

Comment

Just got letter re debenhams card that was taken in 2006. Only sent PPI questionnaire off last week :-) they are sending a cheque for a refund of all premiums!! yippeeeee!!!!

Comment

So now waiting to hear back from marbles, Natwest, halifax, telcos and creations finance.

Patience, must have patience!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X