GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LTSB - Lost my DSAR - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LTSB - Lost my DSAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LTSB - Lost my DSAR

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
    They directed me to;
    CONTACT.US@LloydsTSB.co.uk

and then they gave me this address;
    Data Subject Access Request Team
    Lloyds TSB
    Drop Zone C41
    Charlton Place
    Charlton Road
    Andover
    Hants
    SP10 1RE

Fantastic, thank you.

They have as many email addys as they do postal addresses it seems lol, every one of them will help though, cheers.

Comment

They love to give the runaround, upfront they appear to want to help - until you ask for money!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
        They love to give the runaround, upfront they appear to want to help - until you ask for money!!!!!

That, I agree!!

Comment

Just came across your post via google today (i just joined this forum), if you are still waiting for a reply, the following address is correct-High Level Complaint Team, Lloyds TSB Asset Finance
          St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH | Telephone: 0844 891 0083 | Fax: 02921 387760

I have an issue with UDT (now Lloyds) myself, but can NOT find my PPI details,but have the loan account number- do you know what company UDT used for selling PPI (if different from themselves) i.e is there any other company name involved in the selling of the PPI other than UDT on your paperwork?

Comment

Originally posted by Money1 View Post
            Just came across your post via google today (i just joined this forum), if you are still waiting for a reply, the following address is correct-High Level Complaint Team, Lloyds TSB Asset Finance
            St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH | Telephone: 0844 891 0083 | Fax: 02921 387760

I have an issue with UDT (now Lloyds) myself, but can NOT find my PPI details,but have the loan account number- do you know what company UDT used for selling PPI (if different from themselves) i.e is there any other company name involved in the selling of the PPI other than UDT on your paperwork?
            HI, first off welcome to AAD.

Thanks for the address but we have quite comprehensive list of addresses on here for all to find.

You should start a new thread of your own here: Reclaim Loan PPI - allaboutFORUMS

Di30 is the guru for PPI and she will help you all the way.

You will find the help you need and the guidance to do it. Go get your money back

Comment

Originally posted by Money1 View Post

Hi and welcome

In mine and Vossy's case, it was the full responsibility of Lloyds, as they arranged the loan that included the ppi, so basically whoever the arranger was are the ones responsible.

A subject access request (SAR) maybe a good idea, this is a request to send you everything they hold on you (accounts taken out with them) with the one off payment of £10 cheque or postal order, and they have 40 calendar days to do so.

"Please could someone post up the SAR letter template please?" "Advanced would be better I think".

However in your case UDT, it maybe the case of having to request for the SAR data from them, are they actually still an active business do you know?

Comment

Here is the SAR template: Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Subject Access (SAR) - Advanced Request

I will have a look among my papers to see if they are still in business.

Comment

The place to send your SAR is to Blackhorse, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH, that was where my reply came from.

Comment

Any news?
                    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Working...
                    X