GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mr Conf reclaims! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Conf reclaims!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mr Conf reclaims!

You WILL win these whatever it takes, I will NOT let you lose. just do what I do and say and never give in. xx

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      Good Luck Conf........
      thanks matey x

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      You WILL win these whatever it takes, I will NOT let you lose. just do what I do and say and never give in. xx
      i'm glad i've got you on my side, you're an angel
      anything he can get back will go into our house deposit fund so we've got a good cause to fight for xx

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
        thanks matey x

i'm glad i've got you on my side, you're an angel
        anything he can get back will go into our house deposit fund so we've got a good cause to fight for xx

Your very welcome honey, it will be my absolute pleasure! Xx

Comment

Ok, so we were waiting for a big bundle of stuff off lloyds having sent a £10 SAR request. We have received 3 separate letters detailing the 3 loans Mr C had with them, breaking down the PPI. 2 of them have PPI. However, we were expecting stuff about his current account as well and haven't had anything. Hmm...

Comment

On the CC charges, if you have the statement history showing charges going back longer than 6 years you can claim them back. If the bank say only 6 years you can use s32(1) Limitation Act to show them they are wrong. It’s 6 years from when you were made aware that charges were unlawful. In our claim against Citi, almost all the charges were much older than 6 years and we added the below into our claim:
            The Claimant will rebut any assertion from the Defendant that any part of the claim is excluded by default of a time limit and declares that the claim is made under s32(1) The Limitations Act 1980 as per Kleinwort Benson v Lincoln City Council.
            Good luck
            Last edited by panther12; 5 April 2012, 09:04.

Comment

With Lloyds they sent me 2 lots of separate parcels about a week difference in delivery.

It may be worth giving them a ring to ask if there is anything further to arrive just in case. x

Comment

Originally posted by panther12 View Post
                On the CC charges, if you have the statement history showing charges going back longer than 6 years you can claim them back. If the bank say only 6 years you can use s32(1) Limitation Act to show them they are wrong. It’s 6 years from when you were made aware that charges were unlawful. In our claim against Citi, almost all the charges were much older than 6 years and we added the below into our claim:
                Good luck
                ahh right, thanks panther, that's good to know x

With Lloyds they sent me 2 lots of separate parcels about a week difference in delivery.

It may be worth giving them a ring to ask if there is anything further to arrive just in case. x
                thanks Di, sounds like this is typical then! I'll give them another week and see if anything else turns up x

Comment

Right, time for an update....

We've got a Lloyds TSB CC with PPI paid monthly clearly showing on the CC statements. I think he had this card for 4 years, paying various amounts each month. Should i try and work out how much has been paid or just write to them and see what they come back with?

We've got 2 Lloyds TSB loans both with PPI of around £1710 and £605, front loaded.

Marbles and Black Horse tried to fob us off saying they can't trace the account - oh goodie, we've got copy statements! Letters are winging their way back now.

Egg have sent reconstituted CCA's but no mention of PPI. These are CC's dating back to 2003-2006. What would you suggest the best plan is for this one? Is it worth sending a letter anyway trying to reclaim (and i'm sure they'll let us know if there is no PPI?)

Capital One are refusing to deal with us until Mr C sends a copy of his passport because allegedly his signature doesn't match previous paperwork (sigh!)

That's where we're up to....i'm just going to write back to the 3 Lloyds accounts and try and reclaim, what do you think about Egg? xx

Comment

Right, time for an update....

Excellent!

We've got a Lloyds TSB CC with PPI paid monthly clearly showing on the CC statements. I think he had this card for 4 years, paying various amounts each month. Should i try and work out how much has been paid or just write to them and see what they come back with?
                    You can of course work it out if you want to, but you will not actually require these calculations to make a reclaim, they should send you the calculations of the breakdown automatically which should give details of how they calculated the ppi.

We've got 2 Lloyds TSB loans both with PPI of around £1710 and £605, front loaded.

http://www.lloydstsb.com/payment_pro...complaints.asp
                    This link is directly to lloyds and details of who to send your complaint/reclaim questionnaire to (address), and its the same questionnaire used for all ppi reclaiming complaints. Remember to keep copies of them and if the mis selling reasons were the same, you can keep to one reclaim questionnaire, remember to make them aware of both loan account numbers (which are the same as the insurance account number on the form), or complete separately if you want to, or of the mis selling reasons differ from one to the other.

Marbles and Black Horse tried to fob us off saying they can't trace the account - oh goodie, we've got copy statements! Letters are winging their way back now.
                    Great work! , send them copies only.

Egg have sent reconstituted CCA's but no mention of PPI. These are CC's dating back to 2003-2006. What would you suggest the best plan is for this one? Is it worth sending a letter anyway trying to reclaim (and i'm sure they'll let us know if there is no PPI?)
                    If there is no hope of receiving any further data, give it a go and make a reclaim, many have and have been successful.
                    Did you also request for a full Subject Access Request (SAR) for all the documentation? (just a thought).

Capital One are refusing to deal with us until Mr C sends a copy of his passport because allegedly his signature doesn't match previous paperwork (sigh!)
                    Doh! They always find some reason to stall don't they?

That's where we're up to....i'm just going to write back to the 3 Lloyds accounts and try and reclaim, what do you think about Egg? xx
                    If you have not SAR'd EGG for the remaining of the paperwork, then maybe this would help.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need further help, I am back and forth. X

Comment

If you have not SAR'd EGG for the remaining of the paperwork, then maybe this would help.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need further help, I am back and forth. X
                      Ahh thanks Di!

We didn't SAR Egg as it's £10, we just sent a £1 CCA request, but i think it'll probably be worth it now!

Mr C has just opened a letter this afternoon from HFC Bank and they have sent the £1 cheque back saying they don't have to provide the info requested because the card is closed with a nil balance, is this true?

Thanks for all your help Di! xx

Comment

Ahh thanks Di!

We didn't SAR Egg as it's £10, we just sent a £1 CCA request, but i think it'll probably be worth it now!

Mr C has just opened a letter this afternoon from HFC Bank and they have sent the £1 cheque back saying they don't have to provide the info requested because the card is closed with a nil balance, is this true?

Thanks for all your help Di! xx

It's my pleasure hon.

I hate it when they come back and say that, and just because the account is no longer active.
                        If you have the account number, then get on with the reclaim as well on this one. (I have done this before when a copy of the CCA turned up with a letter).

Di
                        x

Comment

It's my pleasure hon.

I hate it when they come back and say that, and just because the account is no longer active.
                          If you have the account number, then get on with the reclaim as well on this one. (I have done this before when a copy of the CCA turned up with a letter).

Di
                          x
                          ahh right ok...i'll give it a go! thanks hun x

Comment

HFC are feckers - They will try all the tricks in the book.
                            Returned cheques,denying all knowledge of your account,not responding to correspondence,demanding signatures,refusing your SAR request,disputing any claims you make re how the mis-selling occured etc etc.
                            Dont give up!!
                            I will help you as much as I can - I HATE this lot (and the rest of the HSBC Group with a passion) - They are liars & cheats.
                            I have been fighting them since July 2010 and they have been trying to finish me off through the courts since December 2010......but thanks to the 'friendly site solicitors' the fight rumbles on.

How old is your account ?

I have a tactic which if applicable to you will work ( if your account is old enough)....but you need to set out your stall properly at the begining.

Matty
                            Last edited by MattyA; 6 May 2012, 20:55.

Comment

ahh thanks matty....it's a card from 2004-2007 we think....

Glad to hear you're still fighting on...i hate it when they use dirty tactics (which is quite often eh!) x

Comment

Hi
                                No problem

Did you apply online or via the post ?

When you ask for your SAR stuff make sure you ask for recordings and or manual notes of all telephone conversations.

Once you have got this info let me know.

Matty

Comment

Working...
                                X