GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script advice on credit card debts - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

advice on credit card debts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davidm
    replied
    Re: advice on credit card debts

ive had two dcas cougar and freds both now stopped phoning and writing since i sent cap one a dispute letter
    in the begining i wrote to cap one asking for a lower payment which had they agreed i would have payed but they kept sending me letters asking for info i was not prepared to give, ie bank statements and my yearly business accounts.so ive ended up in this position with a defualt against me .the last letter i got from them was asking for a specimen of my signature to veryfy it is me ,i wrote back telling them no .they know who i am there writing to me .
    Last edited by davidm; 17 January 2012, 19:57.

Leave a comment:

• garlok
    replied

Hi david,

Have a rwad of the stuff the guys have given you and if you want to upload any agreements or sensitive material you can do so here:-

>allaboutFORUMS

Only Niddy can see this, no one else not even the mods so you don't actually have to block anything out and take the risk of something showing through.

You will find the unenforceability diary sectiion on the site very interesting and there is a good wide picture of success, some not so good and what the ride will be like, but it has to be better than paying some for the rest of your life if you can get even some of your debts UE.

regards
    Garlok

Leave a comment:

• davidm
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Hiya

Please read this and provide the info requested for each account then we'll be able to help better. ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!

You asked about unenforceability, have a read here to see what it means: ---> allaboutDEBT | Site Resources | Unenforceability Explained - A Simple Guide

ok thanks

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Totally unenforceable

Leave a comment:

• davidm
    replied

rest of the papers from cap one sorry not in order
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Hiya

Please read this and provide the info requested for each account then we'll be able to help better. ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!

You asked about unenforceability, have a read here to see what it means: ---> allaboutDEBT | Site Resources | Unenforceability Explained - A Simple Guide

Leave a comment:

• davidm
    replied

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
    unnforceability and that looks very much like an application form to me, anything else with it?
    yes got t&cs but no sig on them will post up the rest

Leave a comment:

• davidm
    replied

these are the amounts i have the two barclay cards i am managing to pay the egg/barclay card i have asked for a reduced payment -no reply yet
    i keep all my letters and copies of those sent and i never answer the phone

Creditor balance

Barclay card 2450.00 paying
    Lloyds 4800.00 paying
    egg now barclaycard 2200.00

mbna 250.00

mbna 760.00

Virgin 350 .00
    Natwest 1280.00 paying £10pm

Capitol one 1200.00
    Barclay card gold 1150.00 paying
    Total £13160 a bit more than i thought

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Hi David.....have a look here Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First! could be an idea to start a diary just to see what you've sent and recieved

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied

unnforceability and that looks very much like an application form to me, anything else with it?

Leave a comment:

• davidm
    replied

this is what i got back from cap one on a CCA request the date was 17-11 97 sorry to be a noob but whats UE??
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pompeyfaith
    replied

And to add to the posts above do not have any morals about going the UE route, just remember it was the banks that put us in the position we are all in through greediness which continues today.

Leave a comment:

• garlok
    replied

Hi davidm,

Welcome to the site. The guys have given good counsel above. One small point in your first post here, please do not give banks and financial institutions any information like I & E at all. Only a court can order such infromation to be divulged and I would only do so via a court.

I would also suggest that you do not speak by telephone with any of your creditors or their agents. Keep everything in writing from now on. I know it is considered acceptable but I don't even communicate by e-mail with these people. Start and keep a telephone log of any incoming calls and keep all correspondence which arrives complete with the envelope duly marked up with the date it actually dropped through your letter box.

regards
    Garlok
    Last edited by garlok; 17 January 2012, 10:02.

Leave a comment:

• PriorityOne
    replied

Hi David,

Just letting you know I'm subscribed to your thread..... Once you've decided which way you want to go with this (UE or otherwise), please let us know and we'll help guide you through it.

:-)

Leave a comment:

• nanna58
    replied

hi and welcome xxxxxxxxxxx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X