GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds 1978 cc - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds 1978 cc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lloyds 1978 cc

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    my daughter lives with us but shes 30
    biggist creditor is Link old mbna cannot remember howmuch but will find it all tomorrow
    Ok, no worries - that's fine. MBNA - pah, easy! Ok, look forward to seeing your debts listed and don't worry, no matter what - you're in very safe hands - at the moment test the water, try us - see what you think and list the debts then we'll be able to advise the likelihood of UE with them.....

No pressures, just a fact finding mission right now.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I could move my 90 yearold mum in for a few months
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I could move my 90 yearold mum in for a few months
        Nooo - lol. Wrong end of the spectrum (I am thinking, worse case you sign house over to the kids - early death benefit so to speak)..... anyway, enough of that talk for now - lets see what the debts amount to etc first yea?

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

quick question

have stoped paying Lloyds, do I write saying why?

do I start a Complaint with FOS for non compliance of my CPUTR request, as Sar says agreement can't be found, and their letters say they will send me it when they find it, and that hubby would have signed one so the debt is enforcable?
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No writing to the bank let them come to you then this site will help and deal with any letters as and when they arrive.

As it stands it is UE and remains so until they provide a compliant agreement so no point involving the FOS yet.

Just because your hubby signed an agreement does not make it enforceable as it also has to comply to the law namely CONSUMER CREDIT ACT.

This is where consumers are going wrong, why should they be paying for the financial sectors mistakes.

Regards
            Last edited by pompeyfaith; 21 January 2012, 10:32.

Comment

Thanks Pompey, my thinking exactly. Lets see if the idiots wake up and realise nightwatch has stopped paying. Its the only alarm clock that seems to work on the odd occasion. .

regards
              Garlok

Comment

thank's to you both

just starting a diary, but as some of the letters have come off my keyboard, and we have a long list of creditors, it may take sometime xx

Comment

Nightwatch,

Just put a description of any letters you receive in your diary, then someone will respond with an answer to any move you should take.

This system does work because niddy and his team all give an answer and thus why we are seeing good results already.

Comment

thank's to you both

just starting a diary, but as some of the letters have come off my keyboard, and we have a long list of creditors, it may take sometime xx
                    No worries take your time and take a break if you want to, better you get it right the first time.

If you get stuck just hit the report button and a mod will be along.

Comment

just a quick update

letter from lloyds today saying the account is £12 in arrears and would we get intouch to bring the account upto date, if we would have trouble making the payment we are to fill in the "questionnaire" enclosed( I&E form) so they can assess our situation ,

havent a clue where they get £12 from,and when they send me a CCA that is enforcable I MAY write to them. or I could be washing my hair.

Comment

Working...
                      X