GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds 1978 cc - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds 1978 cc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lloyds 1978 cc

Its a long story and have to go out soon but will give all details in order tomorrow' Guides honour x
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      Its a long story and have to go out soon but will give all details in order tomorrow' Guides honour x
      Sorry not has time today, the world and his wife called today.
      #I hate his wife with a passion , and so the bottle of christmas sprit i keep for emergencys has been opened.

you will get very little sense out of anything i type today, hubby may well be dining alone tomorrow, as a self inflictded, unexpected illness may be on the cards

will get to it once i have sobered up

Have a verry merry christmas every one xxxx
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ok niddy as requested from the begining

Hubby opened an account with TSB 1968.when we lived in manchester
        was offered a TSB visa in 78 and took it.cannot remember signing anything,
        1982 was changed to LLoyds tsb cc

2002 account was defaulted and default regestered with CRA have copy of cra file 2006 with it on
        prorata payments set up and agreed to

2003 new prorata patment agreed to and paid every month
        Letter saying they were dissapointed that we were not keeping yo agreement and asking for arrears letter sent asking what arrears as paying
        8 th aug letter thanking us for contacting them and telling os the account was closed
        27th aug Default asking for arrears ignored
        sept letter from SCM asking for full amount as we had ignored Default and reminder,If we don't pay court action MAY be taken letter sent to say we dont owe any arrears we are making payments
        oct letter from MHA they want the arrears or they will instruct SCM to look at starting legal prceedings letter sent, we have spoken to SCM piss off

jan letter from lloyds demanding full payment or else letter sent we are paying what we can, you agreed to it, please take us to court if you think you can get more
        march letter thanking us for keeping to arrangement and they now want more,
        letter sent saying, ask for what you want but you wont be getting it. new lower prorata payment offered and agreed to

2005/6/7 payments made, statements received, no letters

2008 this is received but no idea what it was about cannot understand it
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry not has time today, the world and his wife called today.
          #I hate his wife with a passion , and so the bottle of christmas sprit i keep for emergencys has been opened.

you will get very little sense out of anything i type today, hubby may well be dining alone tomorrow, as a self inflictded, unexpected illness may be on the cards

will get to it once i have sobered up

Have a verry merry christmas every one xxxx
          Just seen this, classic - how was the hangover then?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

to continue
            nothing till April letter rec saying agreement was at an end letter sent with new prorata offer
            May statement asking for £120 letter sent with copy of aprils letter offering prorata payments
            june letter received saying account is on way to consumer debt recovery team thought account was already with recoveries and they will accept the offered payment
            statement asking for missed payments
            july formal notice of missed payments for june and july
            Aug default notice received dated 17th ,asking for payment of arrears by 6th sept

Sept letter from SCM asking for full ballance, cards returned not had one since 2002
            or else court
            letter sent enclosing copy of junes letter accepting payment and asking them to pass it to the next desk,consumer recovery, as i would like to know whats going on
            CCA sent attachment in post 2 received
            oct statement rec asking for missed payments
            nov notice of none payment of arrears
            Letter rec accepting the payment offered in april for 6 months
            dec sent for copy of CRA file
            no recent default showing, but they have been marking the account as AP and have also marked all the months they had agreed to the lower payment as missed.
            letter sent I asked for clarification of the DN issued as they had defaulted and closed the account in 2002 pointed out i was not in arrears as i had made payments that they had agreed to, and why it had taken them 8 months to contact me,
            I pointed out that to mark the account with AP markers since the default was removed was unfair and that i wanted all adverse markers removed from the file also asked of they had a signed copy of the agreement and quoted CPUTR 2008 got the letter attached post 4

sent CPUTR 2008 received letter saying they can't add anything further to my complaint
            sent sar

thats where i found the internal email saying the cannot find it.aldo the one saying they can remove markers but payment has to be maintained as cannot be reapplyed
            Last edited by nightwatch; 8 January 2012, 17:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Just seen this, classic - how was the hangover then?
              the hangover was a corker.

hubby says they maynot call again as i put her in her place very well. but i don't remember, pity

Comment

letter sent I asked for clarification of the DN issued as they had defaulted and closed the account in 2002 pointed out i was not in arrears as i had made payments that they had agreed to, and why it had taken them 8 months to contact me,
                I pointed out that to mark the account with AP markers since the default was removed was unfair and that i wanted all adverse markers removed from the file also asked of they had a signed copy of the agreement and quoted CPUTR 2008 got the letter attached post 4

sent CPUTR 2008 received letter saying they can't add anything further to my complaint
                sent sar

thats where i found the internal email saying the cannot find it.
                Hiya

Ok, well weird as it is - I just (yesterday) did two letters for another user here that has the EXACT same problem so all you need to do is follow the support I have sent his way - see this thread and you'll see my two templates on page 2 - I will need to edit them slightly as this debt was SB'd - but the basic principle is the same, if you're interetsed in using them? Just give me a shout and I'll amend to suit for you......

After those, we can then threaten legal action and get heavy but to start you need to give them the chance to sort things.....
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

we are still paying a small payment as was told on another site i should and hubby was worried about going to court

but thinking i may now stop payments as they have pissed us about and conned us by saying thet would have an agreement

where do you thimk it could go from here
                  NW xx

Comment

we are still paying a small payment as was told on another site i should and hubby was worried about going to court

but thinking i may now stop payments as they have pissed us about and conned us by saying thet would have an agreement

where do you thimk it could go from here
                    NW xx
                    WHAT????? Was this other site CAG?

Stop all payments, seriously - quit paying this debt - christ! I presumed you stopped paying in 2008

It'll go nowhere as they cannot satisfy s.78, they cannot satisfy s.87 or s.88 - in fact they cannot satisfy anything as the whole thing is unenforceable......

You really gotta start playing the game now......

what is the actual balance of the debt? Do you have other bad debts?

Comment

niddy
                      we owe about 5000 to lloyds
                      yes it was that well known site that told me to pay. all they kept pushing for was ppi, but we didn't take any on our cards so they lost intrest in my postings for advice and i gave up till i found this site
                      we owe around 95k+in total, it started at 100k+ in 2002
                      so it will be 3001 when its all paid off
                      we have 20 cc and store cards between us
                      all accounts are still having some payment made to them and all have been defaulted so mayas well start on all of them
                      will start a diary tomorrow but will need lots of help
                      as i start off confident and then start to doubt if im doing right thanks

would welcome any template that would get them to clear the file and bugger off

nw
                      Last edited by nightwatch; 8 January 2012, 17:54.

Comment

Hiya

Ok, I really think we need to look at your overall position and stop these meaningless payments. Can I ask, are you homeowners?

Are you prepared to list all your debts for me, very basic at the moment as follows....

1. Account Type
                        2. Lender
                        3. Approx Balance
                        4. Commencement Date

Please? then from that i'll tell you the odd's of success against UE and surely you can see from the diaries here, the worst defeat we've had are a couple of CCJ's - that's not that bad in essence.....

Comment

ok niddy
                          will gather all info and start a thread with them on asap
                          many thanks
                          nw
                          ps yes we own our home outright
                          Last edited by nightwatch; 8 January 2012, 18:00. Reason: ps

Comment

yes we own our home outright
                            That's what I am worried about..... do you have kids? Any at home

Last question, your biggest creditor is ?

Comment

my daughter lives with us but shes 30
                              biggist creditor is Link old mbna cannot remember howmuch but will find it all tomorrow

Comment

amusingly anyone innocently reading this will immediately know why I have just asked the questions above, as I suppose you have....

Comment

Working...
                                X