GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Annual Statements of Account? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annual Statements of Account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Annual Statements of Account?

Regards to Overdrafts - the relevant posts have now been copied to a new dedicated thread here:

---> Overdrafts - CCA Information - allaboutFORUMS
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I know this is resurrecting an old thread but.....
      I understand that the owner must provide an annual statement if any money is owed or will become owed
      If they do not, they can not add interest etc
      They can not enforce the debt until that is rectified (I assume all that means is they send you the last 12 months or whatever , not everything that they ever should have)
      Does this apply to ccj's? They used to send me them but stopped long ago (or the ex stopped passing them on)

I am the worlds worst at keeping records , or have been until early this year. I suspect that my old DMC have not kept full records as there last comment to me was they needed to keep everything for audit purposes

Is the only way of checking if statements have been sent to SAR them?
      If so at what point (once they have complied with a S77-79 request with an enforcable agreement) is it wise to do it

I am talking about the annual statement of account here not that confusing crap I got wrapped round my neck over the last few days.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I haven't received anything from HSBC re mine and my wifes OD and loans etc in over three years. If they do come after me , does this help at all.

FOS certainly doesn't care about such things!!!

Comment

Indeed FP if they are UE who cares. I am wondering about the non UE ones and my two old old ccjs as both of them are beginning to threaten me

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
              X