GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Debt e-Petition Idea - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debt e-Petition Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Debt e-Petition Idea

we still have a 30 year old at home with us, she has no intention of leaving,
    we told her we may sell up and move abroad, she said" make sure my room has a good view"
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      make sure my room has a good view"
      Nemo me impune lacessit

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
        They never really move out scotty, ours is forty, the other side of the world literally and they don't go away mate---- honest.

regards
        Garlok
        HI,
        Your absolutely right my son moved to Aus 3 weeks ago and he is still picking our pockets from 12000 miles away.

Comment

Hi helmsman,

Don't I know it. Ours went seven years ago!

regards
          Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by scottybhoy View Post
            I have an idea, was aimlessly browsing the net looking at UE cases when I came up with it, probably crap, but here it is:

I think we should create an e-petition on the fancy pants governments website (someone who would no doubt be able to word it better than me, ahem - Niddy ) which would allow us some form of legislation to allow us to find out how much those scummy b****** DCA's purchase our Debts for - allowing us to see how much we are being ripped off and help us negotiate a better settlement!

There maybe something there already - but I haven't heard of it.

What do folk think - should I just crawl back under my rock or am I onto something?

hello there

i have already set up a e-petition at e-petitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/6501 - GET THE GOVERNMENT TO INVESTIGATE THE DEBT PURCHASING INDUSTRY - please have a look everyone and sign it.

this whole situation is a scandal

all the best
            MINNACK

Comment

Working...
            X