GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Templates - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Templates

Hi Niddy

No worries about the wait and yes def worth waiting for !! We will start to sort this one out and I will keep you updated
    you really are a star niddy have to call you the modern day Robin Hood :-D

maybe one of the mods could move this to UE ?

Sarah

Comment

Hi Just had a thought the last full payment was 3/1/2006 so it wont be SB till then right ?? so it is 6 months off being SB. Sorry having a total moment with dates etc, I wont post in PPI section again for this so not to get confused with posts. I havent actually sent anything yet, sent one of your CCA requests from CAG which was ignored but £1 paid onto account then when I sent CCA request from this site £1 paid onto account and paperwork sent so have we not admited liabilty already by sending requests ??

Sorry so many questions, although ive been doing this for over a year now im still a newbie lol alot to get your head round

Will await your advice thanks in advance

Comment

Dont worry they cannot add the cca fee to a debt - that has not taken it out of limitation and if it did we'd win that fight.

Just sit tight until Jan 2012
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ok thanks will sit tight

Comment

Bloody fools they are lol paying a cca fee into your account only serves to make the case stronger for you.

Financial industry is in a massive mess and we can all work that to our own advantage.

Good advice from niddy

Comment

good one sarah, definitely worth getting Niddy to take a look, Welcome are muppets!!!

Comment

Working...
              X