GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script JD Williams/Fredrickson Int. - Advice please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JD Williams/Fredrickson Int. - Advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JD Williams/Fredrickson Int. - Advice please

Hi

I have had a further letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors in regard to this dated 15th January as follows: -

Our Client Lowell Portfolio I Ltd.

Please find enclosed the following documents: 1. A reconstituted copy of the agreement. 2. Copy statements of account.

We should be grateful if you would contact us by 29th January 2016 with your proposals for payment. Please note should we not hear from you by this date we shall be seeking our client's instructions with regard to taking further legal action to recover the outstanding balance.

Advice would be appreciated as to where to go from here.

Thanks.

Comment

You've already had several threats of legal action from Bryan Carters and I know you've sent the LBA Response template before but I would be sending it again. Maybe this time they'll get the message! I would definitely NOT be phoning them.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Carley View Post
        Hi

I have had a further letter from Bryan Carter Solicitors in regard to this dated 15th January as follows: -

Our Client Lowell Portfolio I Ltd.

Please find enclosed the following documents: 1. A reconstituted copy of the agreement. 2. Copy statements of account.

We should be grateful if you would contact us by 29th January 2016 with your proposals for payment. Please note should we not hear from you by this date we shall be seeking our client's instructions with regard to taking further legal action to recover the outstanding balance.

Advice would be appreciated as to where to go from here.

Thanks.
        Before anything - send me the documents to check please.... pointless getting arsey if it's enforceable.

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Please do not edit / blank parts out.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry Niddy. I just replied as you did in post #7
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            Sorry Niddy. I just replied as you did in post #7
            It's fine but as doc's have now been sent it's best we are certain it is UE (should be - they normally are (and unsigned etc)).....
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Before anything - send me the documents to check please.... pointless getting arsey if it's enforceable.

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Please do not edit / blank parts out.
              Hi Niddy

I have emailed the information you requested.

Comment

Funny - as I said previously; you've never signed the agreement.

Me thinks they have SERIOUS issues. Put simply, you can't enforce an Unenforceabile agreement

No reply necessary in this instance. Silence REALLY is best (if you don't mind defending the claim)......

Comment

Thank you, Niddy.

I don't really know what is involved in defending the claim. Does that mean I would physically have to go to court?

Comment

No. We'd help and worse case of they don't back out you could mediate before court.

in fact, send back the LBA as shown in this post (towards bottom - additional LBA). -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post541856

Comment

Working...
                    X