GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script debt help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

debt help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: debt help

Ok thank you to all replys i will do a cca request when i get home today and get it posted today also if i can. Would i just google barclaycard head office to get the address? I am so greatful for your time and knowledge. Just hope they dont start giveing me 5 pluss calls a day and visiting my home again now lol.

Comment

if they do then we have a template to deal with that as well

have no fear we have all here

send the CCA request to the address on the last letter you got from Barclaycard.

NW
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Its such a relief knowing you are all here to help, i wouldnt dare try and do it without you all. Thanks

Comment

we have all been there done that wearing the t-shirt, some have written the book and are now writing the play.

If we can help someone else then that's all the better.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by justtrying81 View Post
            Just hope they don't start ... visiting my home again now lol.
            Who visited your home previously, when, how often and how did you respond?

Comment

A agent from barclaycard is all he told my dad. My dad said i dont live their lol. I carnt log in to the template cca request area any ideas why plz ?

Comment

have you registered on the site, if so you may need to wait while your request is veryfied

Comment

Lol stupid me ive just done it now thanks

Comment

this is the one you want http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...22-cca-request

Comment

Hi we have templates for telephone harassment and threat of doorstep visit,you could also use one of the sites telephone numbers.xxx
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Il post back when barclaycard reply to my cca request. Thank you all again il be back

Comment

Working...
                        X