• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MKDP LLP

Originally posted by Boltmaker View Post
    Plan B,

Please accept my apologies. Ignorance is bliss
    i think you will need to grovel a bit more than that
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltmaker View Post
      Plan B,

Please accept my apologies. Ignorance is bliss
      Why do you think I keep my head down in the mornings at times when on here? that is my Plan A = survival!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sent this lot telephone harassment letter last week. So instead of 1 call to home phone & 1 to mobile, today got 2 calls to home & 1 to mobile! Also a very nice letter from MK Rapid Recoveries.
        Dear Enforcer, Please call us to avoid further action
        Further to our letter offering you help to clear this balance we have not received your offer of payment.
        Without your cooperation we cannot offer you any help to reduce this balance and may need to take further action to recover this amount.
        We advise you to contact us immediately so that we can come to an agreement.

Yours sincerely MK Rapid Recoveries.
        These idiots have already written to me to admit an unenforceable agreement. Morons!

Comment

Hi Enforcer,

We it seems are both dealing with complete idiots. I too have ad similar letters from MKDP's other collectors Kenynes threatening litigation when the parent company admit they do not have an cannot produce a CCA agreement. They are MORONS. Keep away from the phone, leave on answer phone, that way every time they call it costs them.

Comment

Working...
          X