GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Egg to Barclaycard to Marlin - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg to Barclaycard to Marlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Egg to Barclaycard to Marlin

CCA response, 'Confirm that we do not hold all your information on file, therefore we have requested a SOA and copy of your CCA from Barclays and will forward upon receipt'.

Seems to be the standard reply that everyone is getting.

Will update as and when.

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
      CCA response, 'Confirm that we do not hold all your information on file, therefore we have requested a SOA and copy of your CCA from Barclays and will forward upon receipt'.

Seems to be the standard reply that everyone is getting.

Will update as and when.
      Did they stipulate Barclaycard as the OC? coz they just refered to OC on mine

Comment

either way, fingers crossed it was lost in the massive paper mache game Egg must have had before selling!
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spamheed View Post
          Did they stipulate Barclaycard as the OC? coz they just refered to OC on mine
          Yes they did mention Barclays Spamheed, but not Egg who they had referred to in their previous letter in answer to my prove it letter.

Comment

just sent off the missing PTs letter ,i await there reply.

Comment

Hi davidm, Do you have your own thread so I can sub to it?

It's sometimes easier to put your updates on your own thread so that it doesn't get confusing for readers.

I guess we are all in the same boat with Marlins, just hanging around for them to get in touch!

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
                Hi davidm, Do you have your own thread so I can sub to it?

It's sometimes easier to put your updates on your own thread so that it doesn't get confusing for readers.

I guess we are all in the same boat with Marlins, just hanging around for them to get in touch!
                my dca is mk rapid recoveries this is my barclaycard thread i have 3 accounts in this thread myself and barclaycard - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Just updating for my own reference as I've been having a major sort out with papers and chucked envelopes (apart from DN ones).

Nothing heard from Marlins since Apr 13 so I guess they're still waiting for BC to produce the CCA!

Comment

Me to.

Comment

I was just having a look at my Noddle report and this has disappeared!

It wasn't a huge balance at approx £750 but let's hope they've written it off!

Comment

Hope they have written them all off, but don't celebrate too wildly yet.

When Barclaycard assigned the old Egg ccs to Marlin, the entries disappeared for several months before Marlin registered them. Also Noddle is not the sharpest tool in the box.

Fingers crossed for you.

Comment

Sorry Julian, I must have missed your post!

I will bear in mind what you have said and I do check and save a copy of my Noddle report each month but it is showing in 'closed' accounts.
                          Last edited by marypoppins; 21 September 2014, 15:51.

Comment

That is a good sign it has left Marlin. Let's hope it has gone for good.
                            Fortunately mine past the 6 year marker so they can't pursue.

Marlin seems to have been keeping a low profile since they amalgamated with Cabot. Perhaps they are reviewing their portfolios. Let's hope they all end up in the shredder��.

Comment

Working...
                            X