GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script dmp for my son - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dmp for my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dmp for my son

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    No it's not UE, unfortunately Vint, it's quite a recent card that S2M's son can't pay due to reduced circs, so we've recently got them to default it by not paying, to stop interest. Then wrote saying he was taking advice and asked for 30 days grace, which they ignored.

S2M - that's over 30 days ago now, and in order to negotiate a low payment plan he will need to do an I&E as linked above.
    Email it to me for checking if you wish. Or you can just send them an offer of token payment for now but ultimately they will push and push for an I&E, probably sending one of their own which are very intrusive, so in the circs its best to pre-empt with the Nedcab one, in my opinion.

Elsa x
    thank you , i will get one sent to you to go over asap , thanks again x

Comment

haven't sent an I&E as this account seems to be passed from pillar to post at the moment , this is the letter my son received today

03/01/2014 from Barclaycard

Your Barclaycard account has been passed to Allied International Credit (UK) Ltd to arrange the collection of the balance outstanding on your account.

You should contact Allied International Credit (UK) Ltd as a matter of urgency on 0000000000

Please contact Allied International Credit (UK) Ltd who will discuss with you your proposals for repayment of the balance outstanding on your account.

It is essential that in all communication you quote the above reference numbers .

I will wait and see what Allied International Credit (UK) Ltd do when they contact him .

Comment

17/02/2014 Allied International credit (uk)

We have been unable to come to an acceptable arrangement with you regarding the repayment of your outstanding balance.

This is you last chance to wrok together with us.

It is in your best interest to come to a mutually acceptable agreement. Therefore please contact our offices on the telephone number below to discuss the matter further.

Alternatively you can complete the enclosed financial statement and return it to our office within 7 days of receipt of this letter, together with an offer of payment.

Comment

Hi S2M,
          Just do the Nedcab I&E as mentioned earlier and email it to me for checking first

Elsa x

Comment

Hi S2M,
            Just do the Nedcab I&E as mentioned earlier and email it to me for checking first

Elsa x
            okay thank you , because the i&e they have enclosed want his works number lol no way are they getting that .

Comment

Ohhh yes, they are terribly intrusive, practically ask you to count every sheet of toilet paper you use!

Comment

Ohhh yes, they are terribly intrusive, practically ask you to count every sheet of toilet paper you use!
                ha ha, so its time to make a offer with the i&e i guess ?

Comment

Yep, we need to make the I&E match what your son knows he can comfortably afford

Comment

Yep, we need to make the I&E match what your son knows he can comfortably afford

okay but it won't be much he is still on low hours at the moment , but i think its taken a while to get this far so not bad

Comment

Is he still living with you S2M?

Comment

Is he still living with you S2M?
                        yes he is he can't afford not to bless him

Comment

Hi Hon,
                          Thanks for the email. That's a CAB handout I&E, not the Nedcab one I linked you to, which is done online and has different categories.
                          It will probably be OK though.

Assuming I'm correct about the £150 HP being for your son's car, you need to clarify by writing on it:
                          • That the outgoings are Monthly
                          • It's Board & Lodging rather than rent
                          • That the £150 Hire Purchase is for the car which is essential for work

The figures at the moment don't add up...you've put total outgoings as £502 but what you've listed only adds up to £460

You've handwritten MOT/CAR TAX at the bottom but there's no figure for it so presumably that should be included. It wouldn't account for the whole £44 pm shortfall though, so if in doubt add the missing amount either to Board and lodgings or monthly travel..both of which are very low.( A monthly bill of only £20 for petrol?)
                          (I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here on what they may pick up on.)

I would put a cover letter in with it on the lines of:

Thank you for your letter, I had already done a CAB I&E, which I enclose.
                          As you can see I have minimal disposable income, in fact I am paying off a tax fine and if I had more income to spare then obviously it would be going to pay this.
                          I am a lodger with no property, assets or savings. I can only offer the maximum I can afford for the foreseeable future, which is £2 per month.
                          Please confirm your acceptance and let me have your bank details so that I can set up a Standing Order.
                          yours faithfully,

Elsa x

Comment

Hi Hon,
                            Thanks for the email. That's a CAB handout I&E, not the Nedcab one I linked you to, which is done online and has different categories.
                            It will probably be OK though.

Assuming I'm correct about the £150 HP being for your son's car, you need to clarify by writing on it:
                            • That the outgoings are Monthly
                            • It's Board & Lodging rather than rent
                            • That the £150 Hire Purchase is for the car which is essential for work

The figures at the moment don't add up...you've put total outgoings as £502 but what you've listed only adds up to £460

You've handwritten MOT/CAR TAX at the bottom but there's no figure for it so presumably that should be included. It wouldn't account for the whole £44 pm shortfall though, so if in doubt add the missing amount either to Board and lodgings or monthly travel..both of which are very low.( A monthly bill of only £20 for petrol?)
                            (I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here on what they may pick up on.)

I would put a cover letter in with it on the lines of:

Thank you for your letter, I had already done a CAB I&E, which I enclose.
                            As you can see I have minimal disposable income, in fact I am paying off a tax fine and if I had more income to spare then obviously it would be going to pay this.
                            I am a lodger with no property, assets or savings. I can only offer the maximum I can afford for the foreseeable future, which is £2 per month.
                            Please confirm your acceptance and let me have your bank details so that I can set up a Standing Order.
                            yours faithfully,

Elsa x
                            i will download the i&e you gave me and send it to you to look at

Comment

A letter along with the ne derbyshire i&e is ready to be posted tomorrow , so hopefully my son receive a letter accepting the offer ,

thank you Elsa i will keep you updated

xx

Comment

The offer of £2 per month is accepted with a review in six months .

Thank you Elsa for your help xx

Comment

Working...
                                X