Re: m&S

it looks ok but its worth a look I will e-mail it to you if that's ok

Comment

whos di ?

Comment

Di30 is our wizz on reclaiming PPI /charges she may be able to help.x
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya and cheers folks.

A update SAR maybe helpful, and if there is any PPI whilst its with a DCA, the ppi would be worthless to you, as you would not be able to use it.
          So if its a matter of reclaiming the PPI, the amount would be normally used to reduce the arrears, anything remaining may come back to you, or they may just use the full amount to reduce the whole balance of the account.

Not too certain on unenforceable as such, if the account is over 6 years where payments are still being made towards it, I think its a case of it being enforceable, maybe Niddy can clear this to be sure.
          If no monies had been paid within the last 6 years towards the account and they have not been in contact or if you've not been in contact within that time, it may then be classed as unenforceable.

As said though, have a further opinion on this.

In regards of making a reclaim on the PPI, if you find there is any, we can make a start on this.

We can do this once it's clarified of it not being unenforceable.

Comment

Thankyou Di

PS: Have advised putupon to email the agreement to Niddy, not to me

Comment

Working...
            X