GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cabot Financial - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabot Financial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cabot Financial

Thanks rizzle.....reason I posted this letter up was because I have never heard of this DCA FIRE.....and just thought anyone knew who they were that's all.

Comment

Bloody hell I received another letter from Fire today dated the 21 December 2012.....saying:

MAKE US A REASONABLE OFFER!!

Dear T999,

Despite repeated requests for payment, you still owe our client Cabot Financial £375.84.

As a final attempt to resolve this matter and to stop any further action, FIRE will guarantee to consider any sensible offer in full and final settlement of your account.
      This offer can be either a one off payment or a payment plan....provided contact is made by 5 January 2013.

I am thinking that I should first ask them to deduct all the extra costs and charges added to the account....then will try and come to an agreement to settle this account. It has been going on long enough....and if I can manage to clear this debt...that will be one less default on my file. I never said I did not owe the debt...just that they would not accept lower payments when I got in to financial difficulties....so to bring an end to this one I think I will contact them with a proposal and lets see how reasonable they are seeing as they have given me a guaranteeeeeeee that they will consider any reasonable OFFER!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by transformer999; 24 December 2012, 16:50.

Comment

Originally posted by transformer999 View Post
        Bloody hell I received another letter from Fire today dated the 21 December 2012.....saying:

MAKE US A REASONABLE OFFER!!

Dear T999,

Despite repeated requests for payment, you still owe our client Cabot Financial £375.84.

As a final attempt to resolve this matter and to stop any further action, FIRE will guarantee to consider any sensible offer in full and final settlement of your account.
        This offer can be either a one off payment or a payment plan....provided contact is made by 5 January 2013.

I am thinking that I should first ask them to deduct all the extra costs and charges added to the account....then will try and come to an agreement to settle this account. It has been going on long enough....and if I can manage to clear this debt...that will be one less default on my file. I never said I did not owe the debt...just that they would not accept lower payments when I got in to financial difficulties....so to bring an end to this one I think I will contact them with a proposal and lets see how reasonable they are seeing as they have given me a guaranteeeeeeee that they will consider any reasonable OFFER!!!!!!!!!!
        Even if you clear it , wont the default still be there for the full six years?

Comment

Working...
        X