GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marbles not playing fair - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marbles not playing fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marbles not playing fair

cherylv - you need to listen and have faith, isn't that why you came here in the first place?

Comment

thanks Niddy, it would just be good to know if anyone has ever been chased abroad and how they dealt with it.

And if I'm the second on the forum to have this situation then we'll just have to see how it plays out

Comment

Yes Vossy

It all makes me very nervous especially as the next letter I'm getting is the demand for all the money (6k) which I don't have.....

Happy to take the advice and sit it out though. If they try and get me here I'll be back on the forum !

Comment

Originally posted by cherylv View Post
          Yes Vossy

It all makes me very nervous especially as the next letter I'm getting is the demand for all the money (6k) which I don't have.....

Happy to take the advice and sit it out though. If they try and get me here I'll be back on the forum !
          That's the way, we owe thousands more than that and we don't pay, and we are here

Comment

thanks Niddy, it would just be good to know if anyone has ever been chased abroad and how they dealt with it.

And if I'm the second on the forum to have this situation then we'll just have to see how it plays out
            AHEM Hi Cheryl, I can speak from great experience that this is fine.

Canadian living in UK.

Comment

If they chase you come back and we'll help - but they won't!

You're not the second, you're about the 18th!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

to clarify from my earlier post

Marbles started at HFC (HSBC) - (not Barclays) and then sold it to HBOS's SAV Credit division who in turn sold the portfolio to Progressive Financial - see this ---> Progressive Credit Limited

Points 26 & 28...

Aqua Cards are issued by SAV Credit, which is also now part of Progressive Financial - see this ---> about us - aqua

HBOS no longer deal with any of these cards......
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Bottom feeders then. I was right to be cynical after reading that mission statement !

Comment

Bottom feeders then.
                    exactly - you got it

Comment

Working...
                    X