GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Selling house - CCJ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling house - CCJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marling
    replied
    many thanks, so day after sale i can call up and make a FFS yes ? or do you think i should carry on paying £1 however i will have £££ in the bank so if they wanted a financial breakdown further down the line would i have to pay the full balanace ?

regards

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    good - no charging order mostly charging orders after 2012 after a limit of £1000. any sale will not be affected as they would not know and no charging order so solicitor can complete without knowledge as it is not relevant in this case,

Leave a comment:

• marling
    replied
    TOA: loan
    DATE START: approx 2004
    BALANCE: 13k
    LAST FP : the loan 2008 - ccj £1 this month
    ARRANGEMENT: £1 to moorcroft

hope i answered correctly
    regards

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    • Fill this out:- better idea of situation even with CCJ?
    • Type of account -
    • Date commenced -
    • Approx balance -
    • Date last 'full' payment -
    • Arrangement -
    • Status - CCJ in place

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    Moorcroft are only collection agents., question ? did you have a charging order on the house??? if not there is no problem, @colin any comment?

Leave a comment:

• marling
    started a topic Selling house - CCJ

Selling house - CCJ

Hi all

could i ask for advice please,

I have a CCJ from 2007 to RBS loan who i have paid £1 month for the last 14 years, moorcroft have taken over the debt in recent years.

Ok I have decided to sell my house and rent for the time being, thus giving me a lump sum of £££
    i would like to pay a FFS to them to clear the debt, i have in fact had an offer off moorcroft i would like to except, but obviously i cannot do this until my house is sold/completed. so on the day i complete my house sale and then speak to moorcroft to pay the offer will this work against me as i have sold my house, would they find out about the sale ?

thanks in advance
    regards
    Marling

Working...
X