GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Who are NDR? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are NDR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who are NDR?

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    They just do!

Perhaps they prefer the group dynamics or the look and feel of other sites. They can't be everywhere.
    fine!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The OFT are extremely strict on the use of CCL's. If one has been applied for, there is no way one can trade under the name until the licence has actually been received, even if the OFT have confirmed verbally that it has been approved.

Similarly if a valid CCL is held in one name, pending the arrival of an application in another with exactly the same people, just a choice to change names, nothing sinister, there is no way the new name can be used until the licence has arrived, even though the people hold a valid CCL.

Finally any CCL applied for has to include ALL trading names, including any domain names, it has to include the registered office of the company and the Directors or in the case of a charity the Trustees. ALL of these details can then be accessed and searched via the online public register.

Comment

Which lacks within the case at hand here mate.

They're treading in dodgy ground. Do you have a "contact" at the oft mate that you could discreetly call and ask a dumb question then link to NDL

Wink wink hint hint
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy, any update to the email you sent?
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
            Or even a Message Disposition Notification to indicate it had been displayed?

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
              Sorry for the delay guys

As promised (the reply)

Dear Niddy,

Many thanks for your email.

May I just inform you of a few points that may help you understand my position regarding Debt Collecting.

I have not had any involvement with Debt Collecting for nearly a year, having resigned from John Lewes Agencies who are a local company that carries out debt collecting nationally.

We used to advertise that we were able to do National Debt Recovery throughout the UK, which is in line with most UK debt collection companies (which might have started the confusion).

Another company that has a rather bad reputation called Nationwide Debt Recovery Ltd and sometimes calls itself NDR for short, is being very rude to its debtors.

We still get phone calls and letters from people thinking we are the same company.

To this end, we have returned mail and replied to phone messages and informed them of the mistake, but still get phone calls and mail.

We started the web site nationaldebtrecovery.co.uk to promote the service that John Lewes Agency provide and it seems to have been successful in that respect.

I do hope that this information will shine new light on the subject and that your fellow member of the forum is able to resolve the matter with the CORRECT company.

I do wish him luck, but their reputation is not very good with lots of room for improvement.

Once again, many thanks for your email and I hope your endeavors prove successful.

Yours sincerely.

Clare

Comment

Wow lol.

Well that clears that up! Thanks for that Niddy
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                X