GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Who are NDR? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are NDR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are NDR?

had a answerphone message the other day (number now blocked) from a company called NDR

Havent had any letters from them, didnt mention which debt they relate to so was curious if its a name for another company?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Who are NDR?

There are these:

www.ndrmoney.com

who are basically Shop Direct using a trading name.

Or these:

www.northerndebtrecovery.com.

who are a normal DCA bunch of ers

+ probably a few more minor ones that go by those initials.
    Last edited by Riz; 5 April 2012, 12:57.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

must be northern debt recovery then as no one in the house has anything to do with shop direct.

Hmm now i wonder which CC sold their debt on, i guess time will tell!

Comment

I keep getting messages from them too. Curious??

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
          Curious??
          no, amateurish
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            no, amateurish
            Hardly, as a true amateur engages in an activity merely for the love of it.

Those numpties, however, expect to be paid.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post

Ok how about amateur numpties?

Our Numpty - Link - had to earn the capital N so surely they can start as amateur numpties....
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I think 'expect' is a bit strong for them.

Most of the time it's more like wishful thinking on their part.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Ok how about amateur numpties?

Our Numpty - Link - had to earn the capital N so surely they can start as amateur numpties....
                  I did

They can't
                  Last edited by Numpty Monkey; 5 April 2012, 19:20.
                  It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                    had a answerphone message the other day (number now blocked) from a company called NDR

Havent had any letters from them, didnt mention which debt they relate to so was curious if its a name for another company?
                    Or it could be this mob?
                    National Debt Recovery

NDR just rang a bell
                    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

National Debt Recovery seem to deal with mainly catalogues, dont have any of those debts.

LOL i love this http://www.nationaldebtrecovery.co.u...sdownload.html

These letters are for guide use only. No liability is accepted by National Debt Recovery or its agents for any loss or liability incurred by anyone making use of them. Please consult your legal or financial advisers who know your business and can tailor them to your individual needs.
                      Last edited by SXGuy; 5 April 2012, 23:34.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                        LOL i love this http://www.nationaldebtrecovery.co.u...sdownload.html

These letters are for guide use only. No liability is accepted by National Debt Recovery or its agents for any loss or liability incurred by anyone making use of them. Please consult your legal or financial advisers who know your business and can tailor them to your individual needs.
                        Just as useful is their page of "interesting articles" about debt collection - link

Comment

... whilst their "contact us" page contains the number of their Consumer Credit Licence, no. 589387.

There is just one little problem they seem to have overlooked - their licence lapsed on 14/09/2011.

Whoops!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 6 April 2012, 09:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey View Post
                            Or it could be this mob?
                            National Debt Recovery

NDR just rang a bell
                            WANKERS!!!!

Make me bloody mad so they do

Providing the debtor pays in full with interest you could recover more than the original debt!
                            Really? Right - Niddy is on a right rant with these clowns now

Comment

... whilst their "contact us" page contains the number of their Consumer Credit Licence, no. 589387.

There is just one little problem they seem to have overlooked - their licence lapsed on 14/09/2011.

Whoops!
                              & here's the silly bint that runs the thing - notice anything odd with the search results?

---> Google Search Results

Comment

Working...
                              X