GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Arrangement to Pay - sneaky move by NW - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrangement to Pay - sneaky move by NW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrangement to Pay - sneaky move by NW

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Ahh if it shows [0] that's fine as its NOT an a/p marker so do not write to the bank.

You're stressing over nothing. The actual name (arrangement) is not seen by lenders that search you as the up to date indicators of [0] override it meaning it'll report as up to date and on time ie a good account.

All they see is the type of account the limit the status (up to date/on time) and the additional info that can now be supplied. They don't see the bank name or bank indicator of "arrangement" Plus of course they can also check any links, defaults, adverse, associates etc

If its annoying you just write and tell them it's not an arrangement so to remove that indicator - but they'll write back saying no cos nobody sees it as explained above but as for that letter [I] that's a different story - this will be an issue so get out of this arrangement somehow. You know they'll refuse; they're
    Hello NID - thanks for the above, but who am i writing to about the letter (I)? Equifax or the bank? As you've said don't write to the bank. And why would the letter (I) be there if it'snot an arrangement? i'm confused.... sorry to ask for more help.

Comment

Can you take an actual screen print of the entry so I can see it and email it me please?

You have my email. Then I'll sort you the letter to send the bank.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

unable to screen print as credit reports were sent by post not online. Have written a letter just over 1 week ago and waiting for reply. Will update as soon as i hear from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Can you take an actual screen print of the entry so I can see it and email it me please?

You have my email. Then I'll sort you the letter to send the bank.
          Originally posted by Sharmaine View Post
          unable to screen print as credit reports were sent by post not online. Have written a letter just over 1 week ago and waiting for reply. Will update as soon as i hear from them.
          Oh well lets await contact from the bank - although what exactly you have said is a different matter as without seeing the actual entries it's hard to determine if they are in fact at fault here.

Lets see, keep us updated please - good luck.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thought i'd update - and guess what Nat west have still not replied so have sent another letter with a copy of the first as well as Nat West Complaints Procedure where they clearly say they will respond within 2 weeks. Which they didn't not even an acknowledgement. Hand delivered the 2nd letter to my branch so let's hope they reply. I've given them another 14 days from the date of the 2nd letter. If they don't reply to this one, what do posters think should be my next move.

Comment

Go to the Fobbing Off Service and complain to the Chief Numpty at the bank, Stephen Hester - Stephen.Hester@rbs.co.uk

Comment

Result! On Friday (27 Apr) I received a phone call from a very apologetic lady in the 'Collections' Department who acknowledged that the Arrangement to Pay shld not have been applied on the CRA's and that she could see i had never been in arrears/over my limit/or in any way at fault. Surprise Surprise, she told me that she could not find the recording of the call back in August! In a nutshell she had sent an email to all 3 CRA's requesting they remove the adverse data and that i shld allow one month for this information to show on my CRA record. So, this is good but guess what forum members, on Saturday morning a letter dropped on my door mat again from Natwest this time from the credit card department who request i call them to 'discuss my borrowings' and 'see if they can help me'. Again, i am not in arrears of payments to the card, always pay more than the minimum etc etc. And this is an exact replica of the letter i received last August concerning the o/d. Needless to say it went in the bin.......coincidence? maybe, maybe not.

Comment

Working...
                X