GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Things looking up??? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things looking up???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things looking up???

Originally posted by lloydjones View Post
    No joy with the wife's application either, referred then declined ��

3 years of being good? Does this mean no defaults, missed payments etc?
    No defaults, yes mate. Late payments don't help matters but if its gone for manual review someone will make a decision.

I believe one of the AAD members has a link with Car Finance and may be able to point you in the right direction. I'll post back if i can remember who, or someone might beat me to it.

Cheers
    Missy
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
      No defaults, yes mate. Late payments don't help matters but if its gone for manual review someone will make a decision.

I believe one of the AAD members has a link with Car Finance and may be able to point you in the right direction. I'll post back if i can remember who, or someone might beat me to it.

Cheers
      Missy
      jen_br
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
        jen_br
        Ah, yeah, cheers Deepie
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
          jen_br
          I've had a look at the user's posts but I can't find anything about car finance. Can someone post a link please?

Thanks

Comment

PM her to see if she can give you any info

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
              PM her to see if she can give you any info
              PM sent

I had a look at my credit report and I'm not 3 years clean, 2 defaults within 3 years: Aug 2011 and December 2011!

Comment

Hiya well firstly the mrs would have a financial link to you so this is no good. You want to go with someone like manx finance who are subprime. Are you going to main dealers? If so explain your circumstances as they will offer you advice on people who lend in this circumstance.

However multiple application and denials are never good.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                  Hiya well firstly the mrs would have a financial link to you so this is no good. You want to go with someone like manx finance who are subprime. Are you going to main dealers? If so explain your circumstances as they will offer you advice on people who lend in this circumstance.

However multiple application and denials are never good.
                  Thanks for the reply. I had a look at the Mrs' credit report and she too has two defaults within the last three years: Aug 2011 and Oct 2011 so there was little chance of either of us getting the car credit we applied for. Best we wait until Dec 2014 or Jan 2015 before we apply again.

Yes, it was a Nissan main dealer we applied at.

Comment

Working...
                  X