GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tesco Loan can't afford what should I do - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesco Loan can't afford what should I do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tesco Loan can't afford what should I do

Oh okay good old Cameron he has a lot to answer for! ! Therefore if I don't own any assets what could they do to enforce the debt? Sorry for the questions just all a bit daunting!

Comment

Oh dear. I see you've met our forum brain early. I'm pleased to see you've taken Cloggys posts as intended, dark sarcasm against the bullies - he doesn't mean to offend you guys so I'm glad you took it in the right context. He's funny but drives the point home which is why we all suffer love him so much.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by morris83 View Post
        Oh okay good old Cameron he has a lot to answer for! ! Therefore if I don't own any assets what could they do to enforce the debt? Sorry for the questions just all a bit daunting!
        nothing much. They can't take what you don't have. If you don't own your home and don't have a car and don't really work then if you stopped paying there's jack shit they could do. It's civil. Not criminal so no jail. Ever!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nor could a creditor obtain a Shylock Order to get a third of the debtor's liver or one of his kidneys, to sell on the international transplant market.

Comment

Hi Morris and welcome. I would suggest that you post when ever you get letters from the lender to get a suitable response. Any possible court action would take quite a while to get to and IF it happened there is a brilliant legal team at AAD that has either guided posters to victory or who have helped posters to negotiate terms before court. For now, try not to worry too much (easier said than done), they cannot take away from you what you haven't got! AAD does not judge or criticise, we are here to support and help! Just post any questions, no matter how silly they sound because they will have already been asked by someone; knowledge is power.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Welcome to the caring place Morris
              as all have said before me they can't have what you ain't got,

what ever you decide to do we are here to help

best wishes NW x
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks nightwatch and everyone. I think I shall send a token payment letter and explain my circumstances and see what they say and go from there. Shall I enclose a financial sheet showing my outgoings etc ?

Comment

is this the only debt you have?
                  not being nosy but if you can't afford one you may struggle with others

Comment

No problem Yeah this is the only debt I have fortunately! !

Comment

Thanks nightwatch and everyone. I think I shall send a token payment letter and explain my circumstances and see what they say and go from there. Shall I enclose a financial sheet showing my outgoings etc ?
                      I wouldn't with the initial letter though they may ask for it when they reply. You're under no obligation to provide them with this information.
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Oh okay thanks. Does anyone have a template letter or a link to one please

Comment

You could just write your own or use one of our templates which are in this section. However to access the templates you will need to join AAD+. Have a read here and here.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks Pixie i have just paid my money to join AAD+ as im sure i will need all the help i can get !! thanks for the links i shall have a look through

Comment

Thanks Pixie i have just paid my money to join AAD+ as im sure i will need all the help i can get !! thanks for the links i shall have a look through
                              Thank you for joining AAD+, I hope we can carry on helping you morris83

Best wishes
                              IF
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thanks IF. I have finished my letter asking for £1 payments for the next 6 months taken from the template sections. I think i will enclose a budget sheet to be honest and transparent from the start. I have also asked to keep all communication in writing and for them to send a new direct debit form as i will need to cancel the one in force now. I shall see what they send back. Not hoping for much

Comment

Working...
                                X